Sunday, March 30, 2014

Zion’s Color Me Happy 5th Birthday Party.

37
11
We recently celebrated Zion’s 5th birthday and even mother nature gifted us with a present of the most perfect day. Besides Zion turning 5, there are so many other things about him and how much he has accomplished that also merited being celebrated. A colourful theme seemed very fitting plus that meant I didn’t really have to purchase much since I already had lots of colourful party items.  This post may be a bit long so I apologize in advance; lots of pictures!

10
13
I was inspired by a cake I saw online
14 18
15 23
21 25
26
A picture wall is tradition at our parties. See here and here.

28
I made Z’s initial from these look alike light bulbs I scored at AC Moore. They are still mounted on the wall…

33
30
I purchased coloured cups from the Dollar Store and made a back drop for a photo booth. It was time consuming, but so worth it! Everyone loved it too!

48
Little Ian’s bookcase was used to display the food. It was perfect for the colourful theme.

44
53
66
67
In addition to a bounce house, there was a balloon maker who also doubled as a face painter.

63
4
The favor table.

8 6
Each child received a rainbow colored magic spring.

2
These balloons were an easy way to add festive cheer to the front of the house. They were kept in place by golf tees.

1
A number 5 wreath was the perfect addition to the front door. It even lights up!  Though, I have many more pictures, I think I should probably stop here with the pictures. The party was really fun and I am thrilled I enlisted the services of photographer, Patty of Patty K Photography. She did a superb job capturing it all. xx

images©Patty K Photography

22 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday Z! The party looked beautiful! Did you make that garland over the favor table?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a party, Stacey!
    That cake is just fantastic, and I just love the "Happy Me" wall, Really a wonderful touch.

    Happy Birthday, handsome boy!!!!

    You have a wonderful day, my friend. xo;

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOAH....Stacey, not only do you take FAB photos, but Z looks fantastic! May I pin the pic of him in front of all those wonderfully placed colorful cups? All of the colors sing spring to me, and your family is stunning. YOU ROCK! Let me know if I can pin him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're an awesome mom :) What a fabulous birthday party - terrific job Stacey!! And that shot of Zion with the cup wall - total superstar!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY AMAZEBALLS - IN LOVE - best Mom award goes to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures are amazing! You did an outstanding job with Zion's party. I adore the colorful theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Zion! Wow, what an amazing party you threw. Looks like it was a the best time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay he needs to b e a GAP model!! What a fabulous colorful event for children and adults alike!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this post made me happy! can't believe how much he's grown up since I started reading your blog. such a handsome little guy!

    great job on the party, everything looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an absolutely perfect, fun-filled and adorable party Stacey!!!! Zion is sooo cute too with his outfit! Love the cup wall, you have to share how you did that! You really have to dedicate this long post for this. I bet Zion had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've said it before, and I'll say it again...you are an amazing Mom.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great party! I want that cake for my birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, I'm nominating you for Mother of the year... seriously. What a fabulous party.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow , he is really 5, he looks way bigger. But that party was off the hook....Kudos to you and yes you get the Mum of the Year award.


    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the idea of the color plastic cups as a back drop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is precious and so very well done. Happy Birthday, Zion!

    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Beautiful colors. It looks like it was a fun filled happy birthday celebration. I hope your son had a great day.May all of his wishes come true on this special day!
    Stacey, enjoy your weekend.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  18. tollfree number because they will not be required to spend to get information about your goods and services.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Classified Sites, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and Much More Fun Only on 1 Current Affairs Network
    hotcurrentaffairs.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW!!! Awesome ideas and beautiful party!!!

    Hugs! Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Seriously, 5, already? I remember my twin sons 5th birthday at a bowling alley - which is gone now. My boys are 21 and the friendships formed then are still going strong. One son went to California with his buddies last week. It's fun to see them grow up and to celebrate all the milestones.
    Your son is so handsome. He has such a sweet contemplative heart.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh how lovely 5th birthday party it was! I am in love with this colorful theme. You know dear my son likes colorful parties. You know last year I also hosted a rainbow birthday party for him at the best kid’s party venue NYC.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).