Monday, March 24, 2014

A Colorful Start…

colorful with Solange Knowles

A colorful start to the week is always a great idea! In fact, I’m oozing with lots of color inspiration after hosting  Zion’s very colorful 5th birthday celebration on Saturday. I can’t wait to share all the fun details and diys with you! Until then, let’s get colorful with Solange Knowles who serves up delicious attitude in this colorful and patternful shoot spotted on Harper's Bazaar.

solange

Strike a pose on your toes! Yes!

solange - Black and white against an orange

Black and white against an orange back drop is my kind of groovy!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that this colorful inspiration will brighten your day and linger with you all week! xx

7 comments :

  1. YOWSA!!!!!!!! GORGEOUS and the perfect way to start my day here my friend. That model is fantastic, her clothes so colorful, and it is the start of a new week leading up to my spring break NEXT WEEK. Have a happy day! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay now if I only had those legs!! What a fun way to start a cold week !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Solange Rocks (that is Solange Knowles right?!)! Anyway, love it dear, and from what I've seen on IG, can't wait to see more of Z's birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Solange has such wonderful and eclectic style. That pop of color just makes me happy!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics, I've always admired Solange. I like her style. It's too bad we don't see more of her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy these non-model fashion editorials. Solange has great confidence. She's definitely got her own style and not in her sister's shadow!!

    ReplyDelete

  7. amazing looks! I love her hair! :)
    http://lamodalena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).