Monday, December 1, 2014

Hello December!

tumblr_mxz6fmXIRD1svy70xo1_500.gif

Good morning! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving break! I am so happy that December is here!! Let the countdown to Christmas begin. Happy Monday my friends. xx

Labels:

9 Comments:

At December 1, 2014 at 1:08 PM , Blogger Woodside Park said...

Happy December! I hope you had fabulous Thanksgiving. Look forward to your holiday decor - jingle, jingle!!

 
At December 1, 2014 at 6:11 PM , Blogger Vel Criste said...

Same to you Stacey!!!! Can't wait to see your home for the holidays dear!

 
At December 1, 2014 at 7:25 PM , Blogger designchic said...

I can't believe it! I've seen so many completely decorated houses on blogs today…have to get started!!

 
At December 1, 2014 at 8:11 PM , Blogger Lisa Gordon said...

My very favorite time of year.
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Stacey, and I wish you a most beautiful Christmas season. xo.

 
At December 1, 2014 at 8:27 PM , Blogger therelishedroost said...

Brrr theres a December Chill in the air!! xo K

 
At December 2, 2014 at 3:22 AM , Blogger Studio Yuko Jones said...

Happy December to you, too Stacey! Can't wait to see your Christmas decor! xoxo

 
At December 2, 2014 at 5:56 AM , Blogger Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

YIHAAAAAAAAAA! And I too am ecstatic that the holiday of lights is here. For all our friends of various faiths around the world who celebrate HOPE, I wish LOVE forever! (LOVE this gif, my friend!) Anita

 
At December 2, 2014 at 4:28 PM , Blogger Lory Owens said...

The most wonderful time of the year!

 
At December 3, 2014 at 8:55 AM , Blogger FASHION TALES said...

Happy December, yes the wonderful countdown begins. Wishing you and your family a great week! :)/M xo
Rustic Elegance

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home