Monday, November 24, 2014

15 Thanksgiving Table Ideas.

Thanksgiving
Have you decided on a theme for your Thanksgiving table? If you haven't, I have rounded up 15 beautiful Thanksgiving tables that are loaded with great diy ideas and that will be sure to inspire you.















My Thanksgiving table isn't set yet. I will be putting the final touches on our menu and hopefully, will have the table all set by tomorrow. Have a lovely Monday and I know many of us are excited about the short work week! xx

images: {pinterest, marthastewart, stylemepretty}

7 comments :

  1. I love all these table settings! I especially like the #2, 5, & 7. Hope you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon Stacey! I LOVE that first photo with the blue wall, but the natural tones is what I'll probably use on my table. How lovely they all are! I just got my turkey and will marinate it tomorrow. I do a Latino version and it is SO TENDER!!

    Happy Thanksgiving my friend! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Stacie, and just what I need to inspire my Thanksgiving tablescape. Have a wonderful holiday. xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I pick one?? Thanks for the inspiration, gorgeous! Have a wonderful and warm Thanksgiving. Eat lots. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..and the most beautiful embellishment at your table today? YOUR HUSBAND. OUR HERO. You tell that man that I thank him and God for such brave men and women who go out on the line for us, and come home to tell about it. Many blessings to you dearest Stacey and family! (thanks for coming to visit!)

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a beautiful thanksgiving my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all! my fave are the ones with fruits!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).