Sunday, November 16, 2014

Scenes from the Weekend.

On Saturday, I painted my first ever painting! And as you can see it wasn't too shabby! A couple of my friends came by the house and a local artist, Tiffany of Swirls and Smocks gave us an art lesson where we learned how to paint our own holiday inspired reindeer. It was the most beautiful evening...






All the artists with their masterpieces! xx

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At November 16, 2014 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh how fun, everyone looks like they had a fabulous time and I love their paintings.

 
At November 16, 2014 at 4:05 PM , Blogger It's me said...

Your deer is amazing...!!...lovely week love Ria...x!

 
At November 16, 2014 at 6:01 PM , Blogger Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh how I want to host something like this in my home! STACY! This is fabulous! Your first reindeer, ever????? Innocence and play, they make the best art supplies. JUST FABULOUS!!!!!!!

 
At November 16, 2014 at 6:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Nothing short of perfection Stacey.

 
At November 16, 2014 at 7:00 PM , Blogger Lisa Gordon said...

What fun, and I LOVE your reindeer, Stacey.

Wishing you a wonderful wee, sweet friend. xo.

 
At November 16, 2014 at 8:38 PM , Blogger Studio Yuko Jones said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I'd love to host a party like that :) Love your reindeer painting xx

 
At November 17, 2014 at 8:17 AM , Blogger little luxury list said...

Aww what a fun get together! All of your reindeers look great!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

 
At November 17, 2014 at 10:31 PM , Blogger katie gavigan said...

Such a fun idea for a party! You have my wheels turning :)

 
At November 17, 2014 at 11:05 PM , Blogger designchic said...

What a fun party and love the paintings!! Mine would have been a mess…

 
At November 18, 2014 at 8:19 PM , Blogger Vel Criste said...

What a great party and your reindeer looks so festive!

 
At November 20, 2014 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Hi Stacy,
I thought I had left a comment here, must be floating around blogland.. What a fun party this would be to attend.
You are such a beautiful woman, I love your thumbnail photo.

Thank you for your visit and kind words. We are doing well, thank you
Penny

 
At November 25, 2014 at 7:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Fantastic party idea! I have taught art classes to kids, but to have a party for all ages and make a painting in one session, I love it! Great idea and I LOVE your painting! xo Nancy

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home