Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Home of Fashion Designer, Lee Mathews.

The Home of Fashion Designer, Lee Mathews.

Oh Lee, I want everything in your home! If you take a look at Lee's portfolio, you wouldn't at all be surprised by this magical place of a home that she has created in Sydney Balmain.

The Home of Fashion Designer, Lee Mathews.

The Home of Fashion Designer, Lee Mathews.

I don't even know where to begin. I just love it all; the pattern play, colors, the mix of furniture, the art...

The Home of Fashion Designer, Lee Mathews.

The Home of Fashion Designer, Lee Mathews.

The Home of Fashion Designer, Lee Mathews.

boho chic bedroom


The Home of Fashion Designer, Lee Mathews.

The Home of Fashion Designer, Lee Mathews.

boho chic bedroom

 This has brightened my day for sure. We've had rain and dreary weather all week! I could look at the spaces over and over and over... How about you? xx

{images}

8 comments :

  1. Wowza! Love the eclectic and lived in feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing house!
    Love that circular chest of drawers!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful place!
    I really love the use of color here.
    Thank you for sharing, and have a wonderful weekend, sweet friend! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some people just know how to take photos and style them....these are GREAT ideas for mixing old and new. You have such a great eye, Stacy!!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this space--tons of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too love the eclectic style of this one. And all of the storage-type pieces of furniture.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).