Thursday, September 18, 2014
About Me
- Name: Stacey
- Location: NC, United States
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. My name is Stacey Blake and I am a Mama of 3 and a very proud military wife. My work has been featured not only in numerous places online, but also in print, locally and nationally. After being an educator for many years, I took an hiatus to stay home and take care of our kiddos. In doing so, I discovered the world of blogging and found my new talent and passion that is now my blog; Design Addict Mom. I share interior design news and trends, my interior design projects, snippets of motherhood and lifestyle musings.
Previous Posts
- Introducing Rebecca Atwood The Howland Fall Collec...
- Ushering in September at this Old Farmhouse.
- A Cozy Spot.
- Color and Pattern with Marimekko.
- Simple in Sweden.
- How I Use Schedules and Social Stories as Aids.
- Embracing Wood and Natural Fiber Materials in Inte...
- This Equals That Book Review and a DIY
- A Mod Furnished Villa in Brazil.
- There’s Something About Blue…
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
These are terrific pumpkins!! Must try a few of these!
I absolutely LOVE these, Stacey!
Right now, the only fall decorating around here has been done by Mother Nature. The leaves are changing and falling very quickly.
You have a wonderful day, sweet friend! xo.
STACEY!
I just got home from school...I AM SO TIRED!
I adore that pumpkin with the white stripes! I have not decorated because on the weekends, I'm trying to write. During the week, work is great but too busy. But our weather, though we are starting with fall color, is WARM! So I just can't feel the fall yet!
Thank you so much for coming to visit today. I hope your September is sweet as can be! Anita
Fun and fabulous! I'm looking forward to my white pumpkins again this year. Thinking of incorporating black accents. Have a great one!
Post a Comment
Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home