Monday, September 15, 2014

Introducing Rebecca Atwood The Howland Fall Collection.




                                       About The Howland Collection

This fall collection inspiration seems to have be born from the most perfect morning....

The fall collection began on a crisp autumn morning. It was a morning where milk turned a warm cup of coffee into that perfect latte color. It was a morning where light danced across the bedroom walls, creating ever changing patterns. As morning gave way to afternoon, smoky grey shadows cast long grids along the sidewalk, and weathered steel reflected the soft luster of the late-morning sun. A day in the studio is spent creating potato prints, marbling paper and working through ideas in a sketchbook. By the end of the day, the light had shifted, casting everything in deep blue-green hues.



Naturally dyed shibori linens, subtle metallics, hand-painted marks and an array of rich neutrals layer together to create this thoughtfully crafted assortment of patterned pillows. Luxurious but relaxed, these artful works are made to be lived with and enjoyed.






I am loving all the naturally dyed shibori styles, painted watercolor designs, marbleized swirls, metallic linens, and screen printed pillows. Such a lovely assortment, don't you think? See the entire collection here.

photographer: Emily Johnston

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

At September 15, 2014 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Vel Criste said...

I'm in love too Stacey, especially the marbleized swirls - perfect for Fall!

 
At September 15, 2014 at 11:08 AM , Blogger The Snowdrop Project said...

Hi Stacey,
Great prints and I checked out Rebecca's blog too - there's some cool stuff on it.
Hope all well, and you have a lovely week,
Liz x

 
At September 15, 2014 at 3:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm wild about her line- very talented! Xo Nancy

 
At September 15, 2014 at 5:19 PM , Blogger zanetastyle said...

This prints are something !

 
At September 15, 2014 at 7:29 PM , Blogger Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good evening dear Stacy! Those pillows are just so comfy. This is great nesting weather décor!!

 
At September 15, 2014 at 11:45 PM , Blogger designchic said...

These pillows are amazing, Stacy - adore the prints!

 
At September 16, 2014 at 3:19 PM , Blogger Lisa Gordon said...

Stacey, these really are beautiful!
I think the marbleized pillows are my favorite, and I really love the indigo colors.

Thank you for sharing here, sweet friend! xo.

 
At September 16, 2014 at 8:40 PM , Blogger little luxury list said...

I love the dreamy, neutral colors in this collection! Thanks for the introduction dear!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

 
At September 16, 2014 at 8:46 PM , Blogger therelishedroost said...

I love Rebecca's textiles they are bohemian yet work in any eclectic setting!!

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home