Thursday, October 23, 2014

Subway Tiles in the Bathroom.


Subway tiles, what's not to love about them? They are so versatile and are usually an inexpensive way to update a bathroom. Whether you opt for a traditional or modern bath update, choosing subway tiles will create the aesthetic you desire.


As you can see with the two spaces pictured, a lighter or darker grout is a matter of preference. Both types look fabulous! Though I do think the lighter grout in the first bathroom is perfect for the chrome type finishes and the bath tub. I also adore the flooring choices; the perfect pop of pattern and contrast. The modern vanities in each bathroom are winning choices! 


This beautiful space has made its rounds on the web, but I never tire of seeing it. The ornate nature of the mirror paired with the sleek subway tiles is the perfect marriage. I love everything!





They won't compete with your art.



But you can adorn every square inch of your wall space with them and then you won't even notice missing art.


Another favorite bath space and the black claw foot tub is beckoning to me...


They look beautiful in this modern setting and are a lovely backdrop for those oversized shower heads. I would love to know if you are a fan of subway tiles or not. Do tell. xx


P.S. This is a sponsored post, but thoughts and opinions are my own.

{images: pinterest, tumblr}

12 comments :

  1. OH YES! Give me some subway tiles, NOW! These are great with their clean and shiny look, and my favorite is the one with the vintage gold mirror to set it off in another direction - it warms up the space.

    Stacey! ENJOY your weekend! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classics are a classic for a reason - each one of these bathrooms looks great. I'll never tire of subway tile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a fan - just change the grout color and it's a whole new tile! Goes with everything too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the images of the subway tiles with darker grout - it'll look great with unlacquered brass fixtures. I love the ornate gilt mirror + sleek subway tile + simple white sink combo, too. Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for the inspiration. Have a lovely weekend, Stacey! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such perfect spaces!
    Love subway tiles!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really unique, and I love it.
    Have a wonderful week ahead, sweet friend. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh the room with the white tiles deserved to make its rounds around Pinterest - the mirror and white tiles are industrial chic meets Marie Antoinette! So cool!

    xoxo,
    little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think subway tiles ALWAYS look great in kitchen or bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wasn't always a fan of subway tiles, but I slowly became. I love them both paired with classical paintings, mostly dark and baroque, but I seem to be attracted to a more modern feel, too, as in the last photo.
    Thank you for sharing these great examples!
    Have a great week!
    Ozana

    ReplyDelete
  10. AN absolute timeless classic you just cannot go wrong with those tiles!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice pics. To get more relevant information visit here Bathroom remodeler Austin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post and the bathroom looks lovely. thanks for sharing with us.
    Bathroom Remodel

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).