Friday, October 17, 2014

Happy Birthday!


It's his 3rd birthday today! Can you believe it?  it seems like it was just yesterday that this happened. Happy birthday my darling boy!

pic snapped by friend, Tiffany Parsons.

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At October 17, 2014 at 9:35 AM , Blogger Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

H E I S S O G O R G E O U S!!!!!

Time is slipping so quickly, but how precious are the moments as we ourselves grow and watch these children take their steps into the future. Peace to you dear Stacey! Anita

 
At October 17, 2014 at 1:28 PM , Blogger Lisa Gordon said...

Happy Birthday, Handsome Boy!!!

My goodness, Stacey, I cannot believe that 3 years has passed so quickly. He is one precious fella, and I hope he has a wonderful birthday.

Have a great weekend, sweet friend! xo.

 
At October 17, 2014 at 6:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an enlargement of this photo, right Stacey? Super big I hope. The photo captures the sparkle in his eyes and his fun energy. Precious he is. I think this photo would also be a perfect candidate to run through Photoshop filters and turn into a rendering / drawing. I hope he has a wonderful birthday. Enjoy all his sweetness, I know you do. much love, Robin

 
At October 18, 2014 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Woodside Park said...

What a handsome Birthday Boy!!! Hope you celebrate alllllll weekend :)
PS - Love the sleepover photo on Instagram.
PPS - Send me leftover cake :)

 
At October 19, 2014 at 11:12 AM , Blogger My Notting Hill said...

Happy Birthday!! 3 is such an adorable sweet, age. Congratulations - his eyes are filled with love!

 
At October 19, 2014 at 6:02 PM , Blogger lamodalena said...

amazing! Happy Birthday!

http://lamodalena.blogspot.com/

 
At October 19, 2014 at 10:39 PM , Blogger Vel Criste said...

Belated Happy birthday Handsome!

 
At October 20, 2014 at 3:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, handsome! may you have many more.

 
At October 20, 2014 at 3:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At October 20, 2014 at 3:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At October 20, 2014 at 5:51 PM , Blogger lamodalena said...

happy birthday :)))

http://lamodalena.blogspot.com/

 
At October 24, 2014 at 1:30 PM , Blogger Studio Yuko Jones said...

Happy Birthday, handsome little guy! My youngest son recently turned three as well. It's amazing how fast time flies! Cheers to embracing those beautiful motherhood moments :)

 
At November 11, 2014 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Brandi said...

I love this picture of your son. His eyes are so beautiful! I want to kiss his cheeks!

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home