Friday, October 31, 2014
About Me
- Name: Stacey
- Location: NC, United States
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. My name is Stacey Blake and I am a Mama of 3 and a very proud military wife. My work has been featured not only in numerous places online, but also in print, locally and nationally. After being an educator for many years, I took an hiatus to stay home and take care of our kiddos. In doing so, I discovered the world of blogging and found my new talent and passion that is now my blog; Design Addict Mom. I share interior design news and trends, my interior design projects, snippets of motherhood and lifestyle musings.
Previous Posts
- Subway Tiles in the Bathroom.
- Our Not too Spooky Halloween Party.
- Happy Birthday!
- October Blue and White Bash.
- A Special Birthday.
- Pink in Stockholm for Breast Cancer Awareness.
- The Home of Fashion Designer, Lee Mathews.
- Blanket Weather is Here.
- A Very Unique All White Loft in New York City.
- Throw Back Thursday.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


7 Comments:
Too Cute have a great day!
Happy Halloween, Stacey! Have a great day and don't forget grab some candy for yourself ;)
teeehee...that is so adorable! We saw some darling kids AND DOGS on the streets last night on our way home from dinner.
HAVE A GREAT NOVEMBER my friend! Anita
Happy Halloween, sweet friend! xo.
Happy Sunday to you dearest Stacey! YES, it is very windy and chilly here today too, but so gorgeous with sunshine. One thing about Minneapolis; it may be cold but the sun is out most of the year!
BRRRRR indeed! Cover up and get cozy my friend! Anita
I loved your Instagram pictures and hope you had a great time dear!
xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living
Saw your boys cute photos on IG so I know you all had a fun one!
Post a Comment
Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home