Friday, December 13, 2013

Words.

Photo Dec 01, 1 34 27 AM
I believe this to be true, but then again, I am a feng shui loving kinda gal with a hippie’s heart.  I had a more picture laden post planned but my computer or rather very slow Internet is not having it. For now, happy Friday and I will be back on Sunday with a picture laden post and a giveaway from Versonna Accessories. xx

Labels:

13 Comments:

At December 13, 2013 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

So true, and wonderful and wise. As bloggers I feel a connection, a thread, and hope we meet some day! xo Nancy

 
At December 13, 2013 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WISE WORDS, and true. I know it!

 
At December 13, 2013 at 8:08 AM , Blogger Couture Carrie said...

I sure hope it's true :)

Happy Friday, darling!

xoxox,
CC

 
At December 13, 2013 at 9:01 AM , Blogger FASHION TALES said...

I entirely agree with this! Happy Holidays lady! xx/Madison

 
At December 13, 2013 at 9:42 AM , Blogger Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

Could not agree more!!!!

 
At December 13, 2013 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Vel Criste said...

I agree with you wether or not I'm a feng shui fanatic or not Stacey!

 
At December 13, 2013 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Linda {Calling it Home} said...

YUP! And our paths cross at the moment they are intended to.

 
At December 13, 2013 at 4:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lately it seems that everything I'm reading is about connection and it is a wonderful, uplifting, hope-filled promise. Love this quote Stacey. There are some great TED talks on connection as well.

And from President Obama's eulogy for Nelson Mandella I learned about this beautiful word in South Africa -- Ubuntu -- (now quoting from the eulogy) "a word that captures Mandela’s greatest gift: his recognition that we are all bound together in ways that are invisible to the eye; that there is a oneness to humanity; that we achieve ourselves by sharing ourselves with others, and caring for those around us."

 
At December 13, 2013 at 5:42 PM , Blogger Help! Mama Remote... said...

Words of wisdom

 
At December 13, 2013 at 5:42 PM , Blogger Help! Mama Remote... said...

Words of wisdom

 
At December 13, 2013 at 5:51 PM , Blogger Lisa Gordon said...

Most definitely, this is true, and a very beautiful quote too.

Have a wonderful weekend, Stacey! xo.

 
At December 14, 2013 at 6:13 AM , Blogger Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning beautiful soul! Thank you for coming by to visit. This is indeed a busy time of year for everyone, scrambling to get ready for a gathering of love. Thank YOU for gathering with me.

PEACE! Anita

 
At December 16, 2013 at 11:28 PM , Blogger Brandi said...

Oh, I love this. Such beautiful words to remember!!

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home