Thursday, December 12, 2013

Blogger Style: Deck the Halls.

living room designs
Since I have been on Instagram, I have “met” so many other talented bloggers! Laurie who has a wonderful blog called Laurie Jones Home recently showcased her holiday décor and I was so impressed! Isn’t that image above of her space cozy? I love her colour scheme too! O.K., enough on the chatter, let’s take a look at some more of her home…

living room ideas for small spaces


luxury interior design
modern living room designs
new home design
small space bedroom
interior design tips
interior design living room
Impressive, isn’t it? Laurie posted her decked out dining room yesterday here. Seriously ooh and aah worthy! Thank you Laurie for sharing your beautiful home and for adding lots of festive cheer to my day! Happy Thursday everyone. xx

12 comments :

  1. Good morning dear Stacey! I am so inundated with travel time to work and back AND work that I wish I had time to learn about Instagram, but I don't. However, the fun is evident, as we inspire each other with visuals as such! LOVELY! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!!! thanks for sharing this Stacey! Will surely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy we met on Instagram!!! You're one of my favorite people!!! Thanks for showing off my home!!! XO L

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so pretty! I have recently started on instagram too. Very addicting!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing...just love the mantel and stockings. We haven't started instagram yet, but dying to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful!
    I am so in love with that disco ball ornament!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely! I just love home tours, can never get enough and her style is really pretty!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful home! I love all the details. That garland going up the stairs is so original.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely pics and very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, love Laurie's color scheme and the mixing of patterns! It's exactly what I'm going for in my apartment, but I haven't been quiet as successful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful. Love the green cabinet too. Hope I'm not commenting multiple times on one post.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).