Monday, December 9, 2013
About Me
- Name: Stacey
- Location: NC, United States
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. My name is Stacey Blake and I am a Mama of 3 and a very proud military wife. My work has been featured not only in numerous places online, but also in print, locally and nationally. After being an educator for many years, I took an hiatus to stay home and take care of our kiddos. In doing so, I discovered the world of blogging and found my new talent and passion that is now my blog; Design Addict Mom. I share interior design news and trends, my interior design projects, snippets of motherhood and lifestyle musings.
Previous Posts
- That’s me!
- Radiant Orchid; Pantone’s Colour of 2014.
- Lonny Loving.
- Uncommon Goods Gift Guide and $50 Gift Card Giveaway!
- My Mod Podge DIY with Ferm Living Wallpaper.
- Some Last Minute Thanksgiving Tablescape Inspiration.
- One Room Challenge: Week 6; The Reveal.
- Blue and White Monday.
- Naomi Campbell: First Lady of Fashion
- One Room Challenge: Week 5; The Styling Loot
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

11 Comments:
Stacy,
Hello Sweetheart. Where to begin. I know I love the street that is paved in bricks. That tells me that is a very old area. In New Orleans, there are several brick paved streets. The home is drop dead gorgeous. Rooms spacious. I do like a little bit of heavier furniture, but this works well here.
I want to invite you to our blog. We have a special Christmas post.
Check out the video.
Merry Christmas and best wishes year round Dearest,
Marie Antoinette
Nice furniture. I always like new designed furniture for my room.
Furniture Cubicles
WOW! And that kitchen? Bring it on! So much light, that's the type of kitchen I love. Happy day Stacey! Anita
The natural light everywhere is the perfect touch for this home decor!
xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living
What a fantastic kitchen, I love it!!!
Best,
Karolyn
Totally agree with you!! Beautiful, personal home. The butterfly chairs always comes close to my heart. Wishing you a Great Day!!
Oh how I love that kitchen!!!
xo.
Seriously cool!! Such taste and style. This is a home one does not forget! xo Loi
This is a gorgeous space. I love the mixing of old and new materials.
Amen! Love the no fuzz decorating and all the clean lines but sense of comfort despite it all!
The furniture is really very awesome and I too would like to buy such type of furniture for my home.
tuilifestyle.com
Post a Comment
Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home