Sunday, November 24, 2013

Some Last Minute Thanksgiving Tablescape Inspiration.

thnksintro
Hi there everyone! I am popping in to showcase some last minute tablescape ideas if you’re going to be setting the table this Thanksgiving. Currently my table looks like the one above; lacking in any type of festive table décor. Although it will be just the kiddos and myself, I am still going to dine in style. Here is a look at some Thanksgiving tablescapes that caught my eye…

thnks
thnks2
thnks3
thnks5
thnks7
thnks8
thnks4
thnks6
thnks1
Here’s to a beautiful Thanksgiving where laughter, good company, time spent with family and or friends, great food, and awesome wine will reign! Cheers to you my friends! Cheers to you too if you won’t be celebrating ThanksgivingSmile.

p.s. I have been insanely busy, but a good type of busy! I also have a few giveaways on the horizon so stay tuned…

images: {apartmenttherapy, pinterest, crateandbarrel, potterbarn, westelmpinterest, justbesplendidtumblr}

13 comments :

  1. HELLO THERE, GORGEOUS!

    Just you and the boys this year? Well then may it be a lovely time of fun for you all, Stacy! Any of these tablescapes is lovely, and I want to see pictures!

    I have missed your wonderful posts full of light and surprising colors! Peace my dear, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tablescapes are amazing!
    Have a beautiful Thanksgiving, my friend . xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of ooh-la-la for sure, haven't done my table yet, have to soon! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Stacey!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the best of the best!! And Happy Thanksgiving, my friend! :)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stacey! Thanks for coming by to say hi:) I'm trying to catch up and it's so busy.

    These tables are all gorgeous. I will be hosting but it will be a small group so I'm planning to do my shopping tomorrow and set the table last minute. I enjoy keeping this holiday really simple because Christmas is always a huge production. Sometimes I think the less we stress/do the better. Keep it about family (I need to heed my own advice!)

    Enjoy the week ahead.

    xxleslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a great mix of table settings! I really love the mix of colors (especially bright ones!)

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stacey, I know that your Thanksgiving table will be beautiful no matter how you set it! The first one and third one really remind me of your recent color palettes--love how vibrant they are. The way the 4th one down arranged the leaves with purple buds really appeals to me. I love how lush it looks but still gives people plenty of room to see each other at the table.

    p.s. I have always secretly wanted a pink or mint smeg!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to set a beautiful table this Thanksgiving ... we usually go for "fancy paper plates" {haha} and toss to clean items to keep things easier ... but this year I'm feeling inspired (by posts like this) to give it a bit more effort. If I can make the time. Wishes for a lovely Thanksgiving day for you and your family Stacey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely inspiration! This is our first Thanksgiving away from home and I'm looking for some way to make our table a little more special this year. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many pretty tabletops to be inspired by! We hope you have a wonderful holiday filled with many things to be thankful for, Stacy.
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm not a bright colors person but that 2nd one i am loving!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What beautiful tablesettings. Wishing you and your precious boys a happy holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a fan of the most colorful ones.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).