Saturday, October 19, 2013

Birthday Boy…

Photo Oct 17, 6 49 21 PM
if you look closely you’ll see that he was crying because mom snapping a gazillion pics wasn’t his idea of fun. he busted out smiling when I started to sing one of his favourite songs; my inability to carry a tune and his love for that song were the winning combination to warrant a big smileSmile.
Photo Oct 17, 6 57 07 PM
He turned two on Thursday and I almost cried! Where did the time go?

Life with Ian

Photo Oct 19, 8 41 11 AM
Photo Oct 19, 8 50 05 AM
Photo Oct 19, 8 47 07 AM
Photo Oct 06, 1 20 35 PM
Photo Oct 15, 8 31 24 PM
There’s never a dull moment. He is a very happy fellow whose laughter and smiles fill my heart with joy! More than anything else, he has enriched our lives and has been the best baby brother to Zion. They are the best playmates! How are you all doing? Whose going to High Point Market? I won’t be able to make it this Fall and I will be blogging about the showrooms that are on my radar so stay tuned! Happy Saturday friends! xx

18 comments :

  1. Ahh. Laughter, smiles. children, love, life. Happy birthday to the birthday boy;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I like the way you show your day, your lovely children.
    I am spanish, and i like your blog.
    Lots love

    Luisa
    from
    http://personallyselected.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is ADORABLE!!!! Happy Birthday Little Man!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BON ANNIVERSAIRE À IAN! Oh what a charming and beautiful child my friend! And again, your husband's artistic abilities are outrageous.....All your photos are so beautiful! Happy hugs to all, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe lady, yes the time flies by so fast. What a happy lil man he is! Glad he's bringing you so much joy and being a great lil brother. Mine turns two in two weeks and I'm gonna be a mess. Just can't hold on the little yumminess that they are forever can we?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness, Stacey, that hat is wonderful!!!
    He is just so precious.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY IAN!!! XO.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HE IS SOOOO CUTE!!!

    And seriously 2 years already?!?!

    Happy Birthday to him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That first picture!!! He just looks like the sweetest little thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness, that smile is THE BEST!!!!!!! Thank you sweet and beautiful friend for coming again! Have a super Sunday! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie!
    Love these pics!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just stumbled across your blog from"Calling It Home". I love your ideas. The colors you use are fantastic. The Anthropologie bedding is beautiful. I can't wait to see your final room design. Of course, your family is beautiful. Thank you for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is soooo cute :D happy Bday :)


    http://fashionismyway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday to your sweet son and yes, don't the years fly by so quickly.
    Enjoy your day
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Look at that sweet face! I just want to squeeze him! Glad he had such a great birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Time goes by toooo FAST !!! I hope he had a great birthday !!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha, Happy Birthday and you know how much I love the diaper tush!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG, girl! He is way too cute! Happy belated birthday handsome boy! XO -Kennesha

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).