Monday, October 21, 2013

Modern Classic in Amsterdam.

Photo Oct 21, 7 05 07 AM
Photo Oct 21, 7 05 45 AM
Photo Oct 21, 7 07 30 AM
Photo Oct 21, 7 07 10 AM
Photo Apr 24, 10 54 32 AM (1)
Photo Apr 24, 6 08 51 PM
Photo Apr 24, 6 30 18 PM
Photo Oct 21, 7 05 56 AM
Photo Oct 21, 7 08 12 AM
I’m in love with the unexpected uses of various materials and finishes, the effortless mix of modern with traditional, the art and my oh my that ceiling! Oh and of course that Egg chair which has been on my wish list for awhile! Happy Monday everyone! xx
images via atcasa

9 comments :

  1. Such an inviting vibe. Love the first one especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are kidding me with that ceiling?! Wow!! And I love those black casement windows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! A lot of ooh-la-la in this house! In love with the awesome dining area and of course, the must-have egg chair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So interesting! I hadn't seen something so different and out of the box in a while! great find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at the ridiculously cool ceiling lighting fixture!


    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES...UNEXPECTED. That is the device that is used in poetry, art and design that makes us SWOON, as I am doing looking at those fabulous beams coupled with angular lines and clean spaces....GORGEOUS PICS STACEY! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your not the only one with the egg chair on the wish list. I would love to have one, myself!

    These spaces are gorgeous! On a side note, I thought there was a giant clock on the ceiling at first glance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had me with the egg chair lady. Love this space. so many textures and the bold lamps? bananas. No clue where you find these homes but they are things of beauty

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that long banquet table, beautiful space!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).