Sunday, December 8, 2013

That’s me!

newyear
The past couple of weeks were insanely busy and things have finally slowed down a bit. I was busy writing, styling, AND doing some modeling for my freelance work with the local paper. Above is a scene I styled to reflect New Years Eve. I purchased those balloons and confetti from Party City. I already had the masks and ornaments.  It was fun playing dress up in this Lilly Pulitzer dress on loan from a high end boutique and accessories from well known Loft store. I wrote all about it here.
meettheparents
This was my meet the parents look. More here. I received this vintage blouse to model for the shoot from another local fashionable boutique. So fun!

Christmas crafty gifts
This was the mod podge diy that I did using some old pictures of Zion. They would make great holiday gifts too! I wrote more about creative holiday gifts here.

Did you notice that I was trending in Pantone’s Radiant Orchid? I am so ahead!Smile. Happy Sunday everyone! xx

photos by Cindy Burnham

Labels: , , , ,

18 Comments:

At December 8, 2013 at 10:26 AM , Blogger Brandi said...

Zion has your big, beautiful smile! You look stunning in both of your pics. I love your top bun hairstyle.

 
At December 8, 2013 at 10:48 AM , Blogger Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH MY GOSH, STACEY! You are doing what I believe you should be doing: WRITING and MODELING! Dang, you are beautiful! Are you having fun? You get to wear all the fabulous clothes and get all fixed up...this is so wonderful! I knew it, I knew you'd be gracing the pages of a wider-spread venue. HAPPY SUNDAY! And...thank you for coming by. Have fun with the little ones! Anita

 
At December 8, 2013 at 11:42 AM , Blogger Lisa Gordon said...

Oh my goodness, you look so beautiful!!!
I love that pink dress on you.

Happy Sunday, dear friend! xo.

 
At December 8, 2013 at 12:51 PM , Blogger a little black cloud in a dress said...

You are one fierce lady. So much talent and beauty. I love it.

 
At December 8, 2013 at 2:09 PM , Blogger Tina said...

Stacey-you look Great!! Beauty inside out!! 'Meet the parents'- look is my favourite-Love it!!

 
At December 8, 2013 at 3:48 PM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

You look gorgeous!! Love the pink dress on you...happy to hear that the super busy schedule has been all great things:) Happy Holidays!

 
At December 8, 2013 at 5:19 PM , Blogger My Notting Hill said...

Love your hair up w/that vintage blouse. Some of my favorite pics are ones w/my kids peeking over the top of the crib. Zion looks so happy in that shot.

 
At December 8, 2013 at 6:54 PM , Blogger Linda {Calling it Home} said...

You are drop dead gorgeous!! How fun and interesting. I love you little diy.

 
At December 8, 2013 at 6:54 PM , Blogger Leslie said...

Of course that's YOU!! Lol! What a gorgeous grouping of photos and your are ROCK-IN that pink dress girlfriend!! You hair is so cute UP (wish I could do that!) I hope you are enjoying the festivities of the season!

xxleslie

 
At December 8, 2013 at 9:06 PM , Blogger Albertina M. Cisneros said...

You look amazing! So beautiful! I love your dimples! And yes you are so ahead with the color choice! Happy Sunday!

 
At December 9, 2013 at 6:53 AM , Blogger Barbara von Enger said...

That's you indeed - who else could it be! Ohlala. I love the smile and hair. Seriously, the meet the parents ensemble is divine and I adore your smile in that pic. Island girls Rock!XX

 
At December 9, 2013 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Stunning!!

 
At December 9, 2013 at 12:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I saw that image of your spread on Instagram so am so glad that you wrote more about it here Stacey. I just love your bright and vivid aesthetic, can't wait to see more of your wonderful styling (and more of the orchid trend as well).

xo Mary Jo
http://MagicalMined.blogspot.com

 
At December 9, 2013 at 5:10 PM , Blogger Vel Criste said...

Yes you are! And my Stacey, you are a model, so chic and so gorgeous as always!

 
At December 9, 2013 at 8:29 PM , Blogger Woodside Park said...

From va va voom to prim and proper, you are gorgeous, darling!! I love your hair up! And also down :) Congrats on all your work and success. Happy December!
xLoi

 
At December 9, 2013 at 9:17 PM , Blogger Amber B (Simple Dwellings) said...

How amazing and a perfect fit for you! You look stunning in both photographs. Love the dress... you are ahead of the times in that color!! :)

 
At December 9, 2013 at 10:18 PM , Blogger LiveLaughDecorate said...

Such hotness mama. I can't even deal. If only I could borrow them outfits. lol. happy to see you've been busy doing what you love while spending time with your little men. Big things in store for you lady. re: Pantone. I'm much more excited about this than Emerald Green which I knew was not gonna fly well in many homes. Clients hated the mere sight of that green. lordy.

 
At December 13, 2013 at 5:47 PM , Blogger Help! Mama Remote... said...

You look fabulous! Love that vintage blouse too!

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home