Pretty, pretty, pretty!
Filled with lots of whimsy and colour, this Alice and Olivia resort collection is sure to enliven your wardrobe collection.
I adore the backdrop for this shoot too. So fun!
Are you loving Summer so far? Fingers crossed, it doesn’t rain this weekend. Either way, we intend to have a fun weekend. I hope you do the same! Yay for Summer and yay for pretty clothes and accessories
. Blessings and happy weekend to all! XX
Labels: color, colour, fashion, photography, weekend

7 Comments:
What a fun and HAPPY post my dear Stacey! I would and could wear any one of those shifts and I do hope you don't get rain this weekend; WE ARE!!!!! But the result of all this rain we've had is super green gardens. That's a plus!
HUGS! Anita
Stacey, that last dress is do sweet! I'll look forward to seeing more. They are a very talented duo! Have a fun weekend:). xxL
Dern cute duds! I wish that I was 25 again and could get away with that.
Hope you weekend is sunny!
Oooo, these are wonderful, Stacey!
I especially love the third and fourth ones.
Surely hard to pick just one!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
This is TOTALLY my style! I love the feminine and whimsical looks!
xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living
i love the first dress, the lipstick one! too cute!!!! want want want! thanks so much for sharing these <3
Xo Courtney Q || ColorMeCourtney.com
These photos are beautiful! I really live the blue and white dress.
Post a Comment
Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home