Monday, July 8, 2013

A Modern Revival.

tl
Purchased by designer Joan Dineen and her husband, Christopher Gould, this 3,800 townhouse in a New York Historic District was given a new and modern life.

tl9
tl2
tl3
Dineen successfully juxtaposes styles and periods to create a home that is unpredictable and exciting to uncover.

tl4
tl5
tl7
tl8
Lots of enviable classics in this home for sure! AND that outdoor space is divine, especially when it's in New York! Blessings and a happy Monday to everyone. XX

{images: interiorsdigital, designed by Joan Dineen and photographed by Scott Frances}

11 comments :

  1. what a gem! I loooove the outdoor space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a decadent lifestyle. I love the grand piano near the patio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how each room has a different vibe. Oh and to have that outdoor space in NYC would be awesome!


    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning spaces. Makes my house look like crap lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - I love the panelling in the dining room and The book shelves in the office/ library! {www.thepinkzipper.blogspot.ca}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing the inside of NYC homes especially when done so well! Wonderful post Stacey!

    XXX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stacey an amazing home. The blend of periods is astounding! So many unique pieces and the art collection is the icing on the cake!

    xoxo
    Karena
    2013 Artists Series

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzie! OMG is this really in NY? All these pix are form the same home? Jez. Bloody hell I need to win the lottery!


    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glorious! I must say, I am taken by that office desk, I love it so much! xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful - warm and sophisticated and the outdoor area...stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi darling.
    Long time no see..
    You still have one great blog.

    Have a great day from Norway

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).