Monday, July 8, 2013

A Modern Revival.

tl
Purchased by designer Joan Dineen and her husband, Christopher Gould, this 3,800 townhouse in a New York Historic District was given a new and modern life.

tl9
tl2
tl3
Dineen successfully juxtaposes styles and periods to create a home that is unpredictable and exciting to uncover.

tl4
tl5
tl7
tl8
Lots of enviable classics in this home for sure! AND that outdoor space is divine, especially when it's in New York! Blessings and a happy Monday to everyone. XX

{images: interiorsdigital, designed by Joan Dineen and photographed by Scott Frances}

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

At July 8, 2013 at 11:17 AM , Blogger a little black cloud in a dress said...

what a gem! I loooove the outdoor space.

 
At July 8, 2013 at 11:57 AM , Blogger Linda {Calling it Home} said...

What a decadent lifestyle. I love the grand piano near the patio.

 
At July 8, 2013 at 12:11 PM , Blogger little luxury list said...

I love how each room has a different vibe. Oh and to have that outdoor space in NYC would be awesome!


xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

 
At July 8, 2013 at 12:36 PM , Blogger Tanvi said...

Stunning spaces. Makes my house look like crap lol

 
At July 8, 2013 at 2:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful - I love the panelling in the dining room and The book shelves in the office/ library! {www.thepinkzipper.blogspot.ca}

 
At July 8, 2013 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Acquired Objects said...

I love seeing the inside of NYC homes especially when done so well! Wonderful post Stacey!

XXX
Debra~

 
At July 9, 2013 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Karena said...

Stacey an amazing home. The blend of periods is astounding! So many unique pieces and the art collection is the icing on the cake!

xoxo
Karena
2013 Artists Series

 
At July 9, 2013 at 8:14 PM , Blogger ALLIE NYC said...

Wowzie! OMG is this really in NY? All these pix are form the same home? Jez. Bloody hell I need to win the lottery!


Ali of

Dressing Ken

 
At July 9, 2013 at 8:54 PM , Blogger FASHION TALES said...

Glorious! I must say, I am taken by that office desk, I love it so much! xx/Madison

 
At July 9, 2013 at 9:25 PM , Blogger designchic said...

How beautiful - warm and sophisticated and the outdoor area...stunning!!

 
At July 10, 2013 at 8:36 AM , Blogger Linn said...

Hi darling.
Long time no see..
You still have one great blog.

Have a great day from Norway

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home