Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Art and Colour = Love

Beautiful Art and Pops of Color
Black doors, arches, killer moldings, ginormous windows, sexy furniture, exotic rugs, are, colour, are some of the things that I admire and I’m drooling over in this here casa. See for yourself…

Beautiful Art and Pops of Color
Beautiful Art and Pops of Color
Beautiful Art and Pops of Color
Beautiful Art and Pops of Color
Beautiful Art and Pops of Color
Details-Love this door handle
knob love

Beautiful Art and Pops of Color
Beautiful Art and Pops of Color
Beautiful Art and Pops of Color
Beautiful Art and Pops of Color
Details-love this door knob
more knob love

Beautiful Art and Pops of Color
Beautiful Art and Pops of Color
Beautiful Art and Pops of Color
Beautiful Art and Pops of Color
Beautiful Art and Pops of Color

just look at the details! stunning!

Lovely architectural detailsBlessings and Happy Tuesday friends, XX

10 comments :

  1. I love the look and feel of his home. The fabric on the living room setee, kitchen & the polka dot wall in the upper stairway hall are my faves. Thanks for sharing this amazing home! {www.thepinkzipper.blogspot.ca}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a whole lot of inspiration! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible! I love all the art everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know what I find intriguing is the lack of window treatments! I feel like I see this a lot in design photos, and I like it. I wish I could go without them, but it's too hot here, so blinds/curtains are necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoever did this is great persona! What a fresh and happy place and so much going on in the right way!!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY SMOKES! Sexy, indeed! The black doors are what I WOULD PUT IN A HEARTBEAT in my home, if I had the space! I love that painting of the black bear in the hallway in the first photo, then the painting of the African me in one of the other photos....the contrasts here of black and white, modern and classic, raised reliefs and smooth modern surfaces....it's like poetry. Oh Stacey, those KNOBS! You have exquisite taste and you are teaching me to see things on a deeper and more varied level. LOVE IT! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing house!
    Love the cow print rug!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those doors are so glamorous and bold! Some day...

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  9. This house? I die. no really amazing. you could put lawn chairs in there and it still would look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an incredible place. i love the touches of color and the unexpected details like that purple doorknob and the mixture of styles of artwork. also those bold but not overpowering curtains.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).