Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Our Halloween Front Door 2016

Monster painted pumpkins, a diy monster door make this front stoop Halloween ready.
This year, I gave our monster door green hair and glitter teeth though the glitter isn't really showing up in the pics.

Monster painted pumpkins, a diy monster door make this front stoop Halloween ready.

Monster painted pumpkins, a diy monster door make this front stoop Halloween ready.
I added an extra dose of "monster-ness" this year with these monster pumpkins the boys and I painted. I sealed them with a mod podge glossy sealant which helps to preserve our handiwork. Have a great day everyone! xx

2 comments :

  1. This looks absolutely fantastic, Stacey!
    You and the boys did an amazing job.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job Stacey! It's full of such life and color!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).