Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Our Halloween Front Door 2016

Monster painted pumpkins, a diy monster door make this front stoop Halloween ready.
This year, I gave our monster door green hair and glitter teeth though the glitter isn't really showing up in the pics.

Monster painted pumpkins, a diy monster door make this front stoop Halloween ready.

Monster painted pumpkins, a diy monster door make this front stoop Halloween ready.
I added an extra dose of "monster-ness" this year with these monster pumpkins the boys and I painted. I sealed them with a mod podge glossy sealant which helps to preserve our handiwork. Have a great day everyone! xx

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 26, 2016 at 12:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This looks absolutely fantastic, Stacey!
You and the boys did an amazing job.
xo.

 
At October 28, 2016 at 9:49 AM , Blogger little luxury list said...

Wonderful job Stacey! It's full of such life and color!

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home