Friday, October 23, 2015

Colorful Halloween and Fall Touches at Our Home.

DIY Monster door, colorful pumpkins, fall flowers, and decor make this front door entrance stand out.

We are not the Spooky type when it comes to decorating for Halloween. I go for not so spooky and fun. Last year, I was inspired by Monster doors I saw on Pinterest and turned our door into a monster. The boys and the children in the neighborhood loved it, so, guess what, I did it again this year! The pink paper is left over from last year and the googly eyes, and teeth(made from poster board) are also all from last year.

diy painted pumpkins
Colorful, painted pumpkins are a must for my fall decor. So fun!

an oversized mums and pumpkins
This oversized barrel mums is a show stopper. I didn't even bother adding more mums in the front because this one was more than enough.

spiders on pumpkins

glitter spider for halloween decoration
These gold speckled spiders are more beautiful than they are spooky.

diy halloween fall pumpkins on halloween style mantel
How cute are these little pumpkins on our mantel?

halloween front door
There are more touches that I didn't get a chance to photograph, but you can join me on instagram for more. Have a great weekend everyone! xx

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

At October 23, 2015 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Your house looks fall fabulous!
Love the pumpkins on the mantel :)

xoxox,
CC

 
At October 23, 2015 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Brandi said...

I love all the pretty colors! Your porch looks so cheerful! Great job, Stacey!!

 
At October 23, 2015 at 5:56 PM , Blogger designchic said...

It all looks amazing, Stacey!! Love your front porch and the pumpkin colors are so fun!! Happy weekend ~

 
At October 23, 2015 at 9:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So pretty! I love your touches!

 
At October 24, 2015 at 6:07 AM , Blogger Tina said...

So much fun! I bet the kids in the neighborhood envy your entrance:-). Great job Stacey!
Thanks for stopping by. Yes, the school attack was such a tragedy here in Sweden and I´m sorry to hear you just had another one in the US.
Sending lots of Love!
//Tina

 
At October 24, 2015 at 8:58 AM , Blogger Barbara von Enger said...

Am inviting myself round for a bowl of Jamaican pumpkin soup;-)

 
At October 24, 2015 at 12:08 PM , Blogger Vel Criste said...

Colorful halloween is so you!!! Love it all !!!

 
At October 24, 2015 at 1:15 PM , Blogger Thehouseofhampton said...

I want to come to your house for candy!
Sharon
The House of Hampton

 
At October 26, 2015 at 10:53 AM , Blogger little luxury list said...

Your door and mantel are the absolute coolest! I wish I had access to more pumpkins and would totally paint mine!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

 
At October 27, 2015 at 1:54 AM , Anonymous patio garden furniture said...

Amazing! I love all the pretty colors! You have a wonderful home. Have a great week!

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home