Friday, September 4, 2015

I Love My Plants!

plants as decor
It's no secret that plants not only make a great addition to your home, but they are also great for the air! Plants are a great tool for interior designers and homeowners to use creatively and the fact that they are relatively inexpensive make them even more appealing! I love my plants! Check out how much the fiddle fig has grown!

plants as decor
This "Sorry I Can't My Plants Need Me" slogan on that T-shirt actually inspired this post. I first spotted the t-shirt on tumblr and then I saw it again as a recommended pin on Pinterest. I thought how funny that the Internet knows me so well. I tracked it down and found it at LookHuman.

plants as decor


plants as decor

plants as decor

plants as decor

plants as decor
so lovely!
plants as decor

plants as decor

plants as decor

plants as decor

plants as decor

plants as decor
look at those leaves!

plants as decor

plants as decor

plants as decor

plants as decor
Are you a plant lover too? Have a wonderful weekend everyone! xx


Images by Lea Hartman

11 comments :

  1. You and the plants look gorgeous!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am that girl! I need that shirt lol. Gorgeous and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fab! What are your plant nurturing tips? Water house plants how often? How often for plant food? Clearly, I'm in need of some help😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post so much. You look beautiful. Your plants are growing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous in your new t-shirt and OMG your plants are amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your plants are beautiful, Stacey, and I love these photos, especially the ones with YOU in them!

    I wish you a wonderful week, sweet friend. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Would you make a post with plant care tips?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your fiddle leafs are huge! Mine are slowly getting there and I agree with you on the benefits of house plants - it makes me feel that I have less indoor pollution with them around! You look smashing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How was the tee sizing? I'm always torn between getting a mens small, or a womens tee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! My family thinks I'm a crazy plant lady as it has recently become an obsession. I want to add some cacti to my plant family now!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).