Thursday, August 18, 2016

An Everything In Its Place Kitchen.

A Pristine Kitchen with Open Shelves and Lovely Marble Countertop
I've always admired those kitchens that seem to have it so together- everything in its place, no dishes in the sink, you can actually see the countertops, floors so clean you wouldn't need the 5 second rule if you dropped food on it...

A Retro Kitchen Painted Cabinets

Beautiful kitchen styling with lovely marble countertops.

Alas,  a clean kitchen always seem to be a fleeting goal in my home, and if i do get it clean, it stays that way for about five minutes! Ha! What does your kitchen look like right now? xx

images- 1, 2, 3,

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At August 18, 2016 at 1:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It's fleeting in my home too, and my kids are grown!!
Guess it was me making the mess all along! :-)
Love these, Stacy.

 
At August 18, 2016 at 9:57 PM , Blogger Carli-Made by Carli said...

oh you don't want to know what my kitchen looks like right now! these kitchens are gorgeous!

 
At August 18, 2016 at 9:57 PM , Blogger Carli-Made by Carli said...

oh you don't want to know what my kitchen looks like right now! these kitchens are gorgeous!

 
At August 23, 2016 at 6:29 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

The kitchen interior design images given in this blog was really amazing. Thanks for sharing.
with regards
Interior Designers Hyderabad

 
At September 10, 2016 at 6:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really an amazing and nice post,
keep posting,
lounge chair

 
At June 16, 2021 at 8:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Your kitchen is wonderful. You made design very smart . I like this colors and furniture. I prepare problem solution speech about home design right now. Your post was very helpful for me.

 
At January 12, 2022 at 4:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

OMG, This is an amazing design of kitchen. I want to beclme designer. I lie teach this profession at college, but I don't like write essay like this https://pushfinder.com/how-to-write-an-interview-paper-491155

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home