Thursday, July 28, 2016

Tropical Vibrations.

Beautiful facade adorned with luscious banana leaf  trees.

It's no surprise that the tropical landscape is a favorite of mine since I was born among its lushness in Jamaica. I am loving the tropical vibrations of all of these spaces adorned with the quintessential banana leaf and palm tree tropical plants. 




Colorful lanterns, tropical plants, a beautiful pool,  and pretty pops of color make this outdoor space the perfect staycation spot.

A Soothing Interior with Beautiful Plants.

Have a lovely day everyone. xx

Labels: , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At August 4, 2016 at 2:45 PM , Blogger Brandi said...

Your beautiful photos are making me crave a tropical vacation! Hope you have a beautiful weekend, Stacey!!

 
At August 5, 2016 at 10:25 AM , Blogger designchic said...

What gorgeous images, Stacey and I love all of the tropical plants! Happy weekend!

 
At December 23, 2019 at 7:00 AM , Anonymous Laptop repair Dubai said...

well information . I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info. Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. and thank you for sharing an amazing article.

 
At April 29, 2020 at 4:58 PM , Blogger Game chenger Dubai said...

naturally beautifully
Hp printer service dubai

 
At November 9, 2020 at 11:42 PM , Blogger psl said...

excellent info.
householdingtips

 
At November 27, 2020 at 6:26 AM , Blogger Justin Loiera said...

well information . I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info. Fantastic nice.mattress

 
At September 30, 2021 at 5:22 AM , Anonymous Best laptop service center in Sharjah said...

wow, its very informative. Thank you

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home