Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Garden Walls.

plant herbs in hanging terracotta pots

Is it too early to be posting about Garden related things? I hope not! I believe we have 53 days until Spring and I can't wait! I have always been fascinated with garden walls/wall gardens. They are a great solution if there isn't space for horizontal gardening. They add interest and depending on the foliage used, can be great for  providing privacy.

vines growing on building's facade adds wow factor

gardening

heart shaped greenery
too cute!

Succulents Garden Wall -a grouping of terra cotta pots add impact

Happy Tuesday everyone. xx

7 comments :

  1. So beautiful and these gardens have me excited for Spring! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lush-- love these! i am always in denial of winter so these pics are inspiring :)

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am interested in using you as an influencer in a Trulia Valentines Day campaign. I couldn't find a contact page, are you able to share your email address so I can send you details? Or you can email me at anna.sullivan@paceco.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it all but the first and the heart are my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of them are awesome especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).