Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry, Merry, Christmas!


a favorite Christmas pic snapped at night of the boys by the tree that i shared on instagram

I am popping in to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I wish for you peace, love and joy this Holiday season. I made a video for you all to enjoy from the boys and myself. I am no videographer, but I wanted to show you a bit of our Christmas in motion. Enjoy!




P.S.  I should be back to post a few more times before the New Year. Merry Christmas everyone! Love and Blessings. xx

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At December 24, 2015 at 9:14 AM , Blogger My Notting Hill said...

Small world - I was on your blog looking at your tree from the past when your comment came up. Merry Christmas!!!

 
At December 27, 2015 at 10:32 PM , Blogger Tina said...

Beautiful video Stacey! Your boys are so cute! Hoping you're still enjoyong the holidays.

 
At December 28, 2015 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Barbara von Enger said...

Love your boys! Happy holidays from down a yard;-)

 
At December 28, 2015 at 9:04 AM , Blogger little luxury list said...

Belated Merry Christmas to you and your lovely boys!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

 
At December 29, 2015 at 9:47 AM , Anonymous Lea said...

I love the huge grin on Zion's face!

 
At December 29, 2015 at 11:22 AM , Blogger C a i t l i n said...

What a lovely glimpse into your little world, thanks for sharing the wonder that is Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home