Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry, Merry, Christmas!


a favorite Christmas pic snapped at night of the boys by the tree that i shared on instagram

I am popping in to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I wish for you peace, love and joy this Holiday season. I made a video for you all to enjoy from the boys and myself. I am no videographer, but I wanted to show you a bit of our Christmas in motion. Enjoy!




P.S.  I should be back to post a few more times before the New Year. Merry Christmas everyone! Love and Blessings. xx

7 comments :

  1. Small world - I was on your blog looking at your tree from the past when your comment came up. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amei conhecer o seu blog, já fiquei por aqui!!!Achei maravilhoso!!!
    Visite-me:http://algodaotaodoce.blogspot.com.br/
    Siga-me e pegue o meu selinho!!!

    Obrigada.

    Beijos Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful video Stacey! Your boys are so cute! Hoping you're still enjoyong the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your boys! Happy holidays from down a yard;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the huge grin on Zion's face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely glimpse into your little world, thanks for sharing the wonder that is Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).