Getting Cozy with Candles and An Air Wick Giveaway.
Tis the season for getting cozy with candles. I love candles year round but
during the Holidays they add a sense of magic as they flicker in front of Christmas trees and lights
It's even better when they smell as lovely as these Air Wick candles I am giving away today thanks to the folks at Air Wick! The fragrances are Emerald Woodland(green) and Apple Crumble(red). I have these in our home and they smell divine! The lucky winner will receive 2 of each!
How to Enter:
Mandatory: Must be a follower of Design Addict Mom.
Leave a comment below
Additional entries:
*Leave a comment for each additional entry
*Like Design Addict Mom on facebook.
*Pin post on Pinterest.
Note: Please don't forget to leave an email where I can contact you if you're not a blogger or
Giveaway opened to US and Canadian residents only AND ends Saturday, December 5th, 2015. Good luck everyone! XX
Labels: giveaway




112 Comments:
I just love how candles can make a home instantly more homey and cozy! Thanks for the giveaway! erikaletson@outlook.com
I especially love to burn aroma candles when entertaining. Thanks for the giveaway.
Pinned it here ....https://www.pinterest.com/pin/259660734743787963/
And I of course Follow you on FB!
Pinned: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/554998354059047179/
abfantom at yahoo dot com
Air Wick candles smell wonderful, I especially like to burn candles during winter time!
Love your blog and Thank You for the chance to win! Blessings and Good Vibes👌
https://twitter.com/SxyBrt
I love Air Wick candles. They smell so nice and really make a room cozy and inviting. brendapenton(at)gmail(dot)com
I like you on Facebook as Brenda Penton
brendapenton(at)gmail(dot)com
I pinned it here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/251286854186528213/
brendapenton(at)gmail(dot)com
i love candles! they are the best.
gfc: ferriz
xdanimarie(at)yahoo(dot)com
Follow on Google Friend Connect as Ashley Kolpak
cricketlady29@hotmail.com
Pinned!
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/452330356303469467/
cricketlady29@hotmail.com
Publicly following Design Addict Mom with Google Friend Connect {Cheryl}.
I Like Design Addict Mom on Facebook {Cheryl Free}.
Pinned this post on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/52635889373119180/
I like the Christmas tree smell this time of the year.
i love candles, especially at Christmas time with all the wonderful holiday scents!
i like you on facebook (Jules McNubbin)
I like design addict mom on facebook. Air wick candles are awesome.
I love candles and these sound awesome! Thanks for this chance! alisha_adil@rocketmail.com
I pinned a post on pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/pin/162622236522724547/
alisha_adil@rocketmail.com
I liked Design Addict Mom on facebook. alisha_adil@rocketmail.com
GFC follower
Thanks for the chance!
Follower of Design Addict Mom. Charles-Linda Bradshaw , chasnpon48 at yahoo
Liked Design Addict Mom on facebook. Charles-Linda Bradshaw
I love candles! There a great addition to my home.
GFC follower: NICKIEISIS3
i am following you now as mystical medusa on the GFC and as giving you truth on twitter..
i love the candles its a great giveaway indeed,
i signed up for your newsletter as well, and will be following on facebook as dawn gordon...
not sure how to send you my email address if i win..i dont like posting it publically
but i look forward to your newsletter because your decor is gorgeous..love the tips
These look like wonderful scents. I bet they smell heavenly. I follow on GFC as wen budro and email at wendyalaska333@aol.com
I follow on facebook as wen budro
I pinned https://www.pinterest.com/pin/421297740121384011/
Great Scout, I followed on FB @Edmond.leung.908. Thank you for the awesomeness, the contest, and generosity. :) Pick me, pick me!
I follow you on Google Friend Connect as Amy Orvin
2dogs5catscrew@att.net
Liked you on Facebook as Amy Orvin
2dogs5catscrew@att.net
Pinned this post - https://www.pinterest.com/pin/15692298679472793/
2dogs5catscrew@att.net
I am a BlogSpot follower.
These scents seem great!
Awesome:) Air Wick candles do sound great! Love the Christmas colors green and red. Thanks for the chance
Legendlives12@hotmail.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
New facebook fan:) sara rai
my wife is a candle lover would love to win this. thankyou,, ken pohl19@comcast.net
I follow your blog via GFC
stephy905
stephy905@hotmail.com
I like you on facebook
Stephanie La Plante
stephy905@hotmail.com
Pinned
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/179932947590462295/
stephy905@hotmail.com
I follow as Megan Zuchowski. :)
Candles are especially lovely at Christmas - the colours and scents make it so nice!
Liked on Facebook as Theresa Clarke
Pinned: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/296111744229893480/
following you via GFC as Marija
I bet those candles smell incredible!
marija.majerle at gmail dot com
I am a follower on GFC, Pinterest, and Bloglovin.
cdenigan at hotmail dot com
Subscribed here at email jessicasweepsmail@gmail.com
liked on facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010154258327
Pinned https://www.pinterest.com/pin/2392606030140450/
I am an email subscriber as well as a GFC follower.
following you via GFC
Brenda Witherspoon
brendawitherspoon at hotmail dot com
liked you on fb
Brenda Witherspoon-Bedard
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/456059899744883327/
I love these winter candle scents. I follow on GFC as phalligan1. p_halligan@yahoo.com
I like your Facebook page. p_halligan@yahoo.com
Pinned:https://www.pinterest.com/pin/175429347962205120/
p_halligan@yahoo.com
I follow your blog via GFC as Madeline B.
maddiembrubaker {at} gmail [dot] com
I "like" your Facebook page (FB name: Madeline Brubaker).
I am a follower via GFC. My user name is Samantha Daleo.
Samantha (samdaleo)
jamesmadison1974@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter @mgoss123.
I love candles, especially for the holidays. They make the house smell so good.
marcia.goss@gmail.com
I like you on FB.
Marcia Goss
I am following You via my email
Thank You for the chance
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com
I like Design Addict Mom on facebook as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
I pinned this awesome giveaway: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/10344274121670760/
Thank You again!
Fiona N
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/65654107045943956/
marcia.goss@gmail.com
I follow you on GFC!
lshumack at gmail dot com
I like you on FB (Clair Freebie)
I follow on GFC as amweeks!
I'm one of your FB fans! (Annmarie Dipasqua Weeks)
I pinned! https://www.pinterest.com/pin/161355599127239403/
I miss my real Christmas Tree smell. Have to get an airwick to get that smell.
I'm a follower.
GFC folloer
wilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom
These scents look great!
I follow you via e-mail subscriber, GFC, Bloglovin (https://www.bloglovin.com/people/livesimply1111-2444969)and Twitter (@tlawoodall)
I follow you on Facebook (www.facebook.com/tlawoodall)
I Pinned - Pin URL: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/140526450850663298/
I'm following at bloglovin and GFC. My daughter is candle crazy and would love these.
Liked on Facebook as Dawn Monroe
follow via GFC jennifer57
great giveaway :)
Those are some good candles and last long too.
I am a follower by email.
mrjrroy96@gmail.com
I liked on Facebook under Marjorie Roy.
We love burning candles in our home. We've had an apple cinnamon candle burning for the last two weeks. It needs to be replaced so these would be awesome.
treasuretoday@aol.com
Pam C.
LOVE!
Follow via GFC. daniellecorrelle @ aol.com
i really love Christmas and I love airwick too
I love these candles at the holiday season. They smell and look great.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/99290366762636396/
I am a follower on Facebook @Leigh Anne Miller Borders
So sorry I forgot to inlcude my email address: laborders2000@yahoo.com
I followed your blog under Jennifer Clay
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
I liked Design Addict Mom on facebook under the name Jennifer Carroll
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/164662930104113497/
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
I am an email subscriber and would love to win these great smelling candles!
I follow you on gfc
lmurley2014@yahoo.com
I like your facebook page
lmurley2014@yahoo.com
pinned giveaway
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/71002131603288796/
lmurley2014@yahoo.com
I love holiday scents! I always have a candle burning.
I am a GFC follower of Design Addict Mom under Jennifer R.
i love candles! i follow on GFC. thanks for the giveaway! my email is in my blogger profile.
This is so awesome!Ty for chance.
I follow on gfc thanks for the chance tina reynolds eaglesforjack @ gmail . com
Follow on bloglovin-
https://www.bloglovin.com/people/fmd518-228399
thanks for the chance.
I follow via GFC. I'd love Apple Crumble!
I am following on GFC Thank you
candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com
I am forever burning candles in our house!!
Followed on FB: Jasmine Patterson
Pinned on pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1688918588310214/
commonsenseandstilettos@yahoo.com
I love scented candles! So relaxing!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home