Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Our Design Sponge Home Tour.

interiors design decor
It just dawned on me that I didn't share here on the blog that our home was featured on Design Sponge last week. I blab so much on Instagram that sometimes I forget to make sure  I keep you all in the loop too since not everyone is on Instagram. Just click here to read all about it. Have a great day! xx

Pic: Lea Hartman Photography

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At October 28, 2015 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Your tour was beautiful. I absolutely love your home!

 
At October 28, 2015 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Tanvi from tanvii.com said...

Your home is SOOO beautiful! So warm and cozy and inviting! :)

If I stayed close by I would request you to help me with mine. I am so overwhelmed by it all.

∞ tanvii.com ∞

 
At October 30, 2015 at 2:57 PM , Blogger Vel Criste said...

Aaaaahhh! Congrats and well-deserved! Agree with all the compliments they wrote on your warm and beautiful home!

 
At November 1, 2015 at 3:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations, Stacey!
This is fantastic, and so truly well-deserved.
xo.

 
At November 1, 2015 at 7:20 PM , Blogger designchic said...

That is amazing, Stacey!!! So excited for you and well deserved, my friend!!! Happy Sunday ~

 
At November 9, 2015 at 11:03 AM , Blogger David Ronaldo said...

I really like this share about "modern italian furniture" design,.

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home