Thursday, December 31, 2015

A Sneak Peek at Our New Year's Eve Table: Happy New Year!

sparkle party dress perfect for new year's eve
For our New Year's Eve celebration, it's all about the sparkle and bling. I've been in a golden state of mind for sure! This look is the inspiration for New Year's Eve party outfit. Isn't is smashing? Love her wild hair too; so me!

A Sneak Peek at Our New Year's Eve Table: Happy New Year
Here's a sneak peek at what our table looks like:

gold themed new year's eve table styling
I found those bells(being used as plate holders) while thrifting about a month ago and they are perfect for "ringing in the new year."

vintage bell

gold theme for new year's eve table styling



How are you spending New Year's Eve? Whatever you do be safe and enjoy! What a blessing to be able to celebrate the fact that we are still breathing! New Year everyone! xx

2 comments :

  1. Your table is gorgeous, Stacey!
    I wish you a bright and beautiful New Year, my friend. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, festive glam, I'm sure it all went really great for everyone at your party!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).