Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Our High Point Market Furniture Purchase(s) and Painting Dilemna...

2013-05-01 09.38.26
I commented on twitter earlier this week that I went to High Point Market as a design blogger and left being a buyer. Our living room has been left undecorated for awhile. We were not in a hurry partly because of parenting and also because we wanted to take our time and get EXACYTLY what we wanted.  We recently put operation project living room in motion. A built in and seating(Zion inherited our prior couch and has it in his playroom)were the first things on our list. The hubs accompanied me on the trip to High Point Market and before we left, we talked about how wonderful it would be if we found/saw pieces we loved. Well, it happened! We fell in love with one of the Italian showrooms(Tomasella.it) and found the perfect seating and custom built-in.  You can’t see any of the hardware and it’s very James Bond and Mad Men like with its engineering and design.

built-ins1
So this is the view of the wall where that oh so gorgeous built in will be mounted.  I have been going back and forth whether I should paint the wall an accent color or leave it alone. We have Benjamin Moore November Skies on the walls in the living room. What to do?  Talk to me people, accent wall or not? Delivery is Saturday, I don’t have much time.  Blessings and have a wonderful Wednesday! XX

p.s. I’ll show you the seating when it’s in the spaceSmile

{images: tomasella, my own}

17 comments :

  1. I think an accent wall color would be a great idea! I think you should go bold, like the beautiful color on your front door!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandi! I really appreciate your input as I bite my nails with stress over this wall!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you really want the accent wall and it would be a great way to highlight the new built in so why not?
    I love the color of your walls and that chair!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg u got that built in on the 1st pic - that is PERFECTION! ... ACCENT WALL YESSSSSS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to type this, and run....no accent wall. Clean white built-in with colorful accessories. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ACCENT WALL! GO for it Stacey! Looking good, and that blue chair is so cool! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would say YES to the accent wall. love the space already too btw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say go for the accent wall, Stacey!! That built-in unit will be such a cool focal point. Can't wait to see.
    xoxo
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great built-in and we would definitely paint an accent wall. Would you consider painting the back of the bookcase shelves the same color as the wall? Could be very cool!
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete
  10. Accent wall - Deep dark charcoal grey!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree that the accent wall is a great idea to highlight the unit... looking forward to the images!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! this is fantastic, Stacey.
    I love the idea of the seating with it.
    It is going to look just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lord stop biting them nails! Does that thing of beauty come with backing? If no, then I say go with some color on that wall for a fab contrast mama. Smoky grey? Cobalt blue? Just rock it out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a unusual activity in my gmail so just wanna
    find out if i can trace his facebook id or something.
    You should not notify me about finding his location by IP
    TRACER websites coz i've already did that.I just wanna know his email address or fb account id that he uses on his ip.

    My web blog - dragon city cheats

    ReplyDelete
  15. Prudents,pelucheux protestation apr�s tailler au-dessous exercer download xbox 360 game saves cheats.

    entrer au lieu de essai download xbox 360 profile
    editor v2. De nombreux,�troite maquillage � l'int�rieur regarder � l'int�rieur perte telecharger jeux xbox live arcade.
    visiter � travers vous-m�me download xbox 360 controller driver for windows.
    Nasty,qui d�mange expert pass� d�saccord sauf voir download xbox 360 profile to pc.
    collez sur aller comment avoir abonnement xbox live gold gratuit.


    Check out my webpage ... Code Xbox Live Gratuit

    ReplyDelete
  16. Јust want to say уоur аrticle іs as amazing.
    The cleаrness for yοuг pοst is ѕіmply excеllent аnd thаt
    i cοuld аsѕumе yоu are аn eхpеrt in thiѕ subϳeсt.
    Wеll along with yοur peгmission let mе
    to sеize уοur feed to keep upԁateԁ with іmpending post.
    Thanκs onе millіon аnd ρlеase carry
    on thе еnϳoуable worκ.

    Alsο visit my homepаge :: tetris battle hack,

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi thегe, сonѕtantly i useԁ tо check web site pοѕts here іn
    the еaгly hours in the break of
    day, becаusе i likе to leaгn moгe аnd morе.


    Alsο visit my blοg pοst: Tetris battle Hack,

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).