Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Polaroids.

poloroids
The above office space belongs to Tom Delavan(creative director of Gilt Home). The space is also featured in this month’s issue of Lonny Mag.

I have a thing for polaroid pics.. I used to have a polaroid camera, but somehow, I misplaced it. Maybe I will find it again one day. Until then, I lust after these…

poloroids2
2011-03-15 09.36.53
Really cool. see more famous faces here. Does anyone own a polaroid camera?  Blessings and happy Wednesday my friends. XX

{images: google, via, via}

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

At April 10, 2013 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i still have one - umm somewhere - now i wanna find it!

 
At April 10, 2013 at 11:03 AM , Blogger Barbara von Enger said...

Polaroids collage - something painterly and modern for the house.xx

 
At April 10, 2013 at 2:02 PM , Blogger Jaime @ laviejaime said...

That last one is SO cool! Like a Polaroid puzzle piece of art.

 
At April 10, 2013 at 3:17 PM , Blogger Lisa Gordon said...

Oh my goodness, I'm in love.
There is nothing quite like a Polaroid shot, and not only are these beautiful, but i just love the way they are displayed. Thank you for sharing! xo.

 
At April 10, 2013 at 4:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Your posts are always so full of inspiration! I love these!

 
At April 10, 2013 at 7:41 PM , Blogger FASHION TALES said...

I actually still have an old 80s Polaroid camera, because we used to use it for model shoots, I love the nostalgia of it and probably won't sell it even though technology has evolved so greatly. Love this inspiration! xo/Madison

 
At April 11, 2013 at 5:34 AM , Blogger Acquired Objects said...

I used to have a polaroid but when I couldn't buy film for it any more I got rid of it...shame too after seeing this post.

Hugs!
Debra

 
At April 11, 2013 at 10:20 AM , Blogger little luxury list said...

I love the polaroids of celebrities and I wish I had a polaroid now!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

 
At April 11, 2013 at 4:10 PM , Blogger E. Charlotte said...

I do love the look of polaroids! I went to an art installment once where you would take a pic of yourself with a camera, sign the polaroid and pin it to the wall. By the end of the night,half of the city was part of the art! :)

 
At April 12, 2013 at 5:40 AM , Blogger zanetastyle said...

Oh how fun! Remembering the Polaroid times and the instant satisfaction ... Used a lot with model shoots(:
Xo z

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home