Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Polaroids.

poloroids
The above office space belongs to Tom Delavan(creative director of Gilt Home). The space is also featured in this month’s issue of Lonny Mag.

I have a thing for polaroid pics.. I used to have a polaroid camera, but somehow, I misplaced it. Maybe I will find it again one day. Until then, I lust after these…

poloroids2
2011-03-15 09.36.53
Really cool. see more famous faces here. Does anyone own a polaroid camera?  Blessings and happy Wednesday my friends. XX

{images: google, via, via}

10 comments :

  1. i still have one - umm somewhere - now i wanna find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polaroids collage - something painterly and modern for the house.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last one is SO cool! Like a Polaroid puzzle piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I'm in love.
    There is nothing quite like a Polaroid shot, and not only are these beautiful, but i just love the way they are displayed. Thank you for sharing! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your posts are always so full of inspiration! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually still have an old 80s Polaroid camera, because we used to use it for model shoots, I love the nostalgia of it and probably won't sell it even though technology has evolved so greatly. Love this inspiration! xo/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to have a polaroid but when I couldn't buy film for it any more I got rid of it...shame too after seeing this post.

    Hugs!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the polaroids of celebrities and I wish I had a polaroid now!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love the look of polaroids! I went to an art installment once where you would take a pic of yourself with a camera, sign the polaroid and pin it to the wall. By the end of the night,half of the city was part of the art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how fun! Remembering the Polaroid times and the instant satisfaction ... Used a lot with model shoots(:
    Xo z

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).