Sunday, April 7, 2013

A facelift(diy) and Other Randomness…

DSC_0314
It’s no secret that I am addicted to painting and a paint brush is never far from my hands. I just love to transform things using paint. Well, my time away from the computer has been not only for leisure.; I’ve also been painting, cleaning, folding laundry, and more cleaningSmile. Anyway, do you remember this bar table? Well, of late the colour pink has been catching my eyes and I haven’t been able to avert my gaze.

DSC_0311
This flirting with pink led to me purchasing a quart of Benjamin Moore Pink Ladies and giving my thrifted bar table a Spring inspired facelift. I.Absolutely. Love. It.!

2013-03-15 17.13.19
Remember, this is what it looked like. Not so gorgeous, right?

2013-03-15 17.15.48
And then I made it into this!

DSC_0311
Now, it’s even more “me” with the dash of pink.

Randomness as Promised:

IMAG0147
IMAG0146
Baby Ian enjoys being chauffeured around by his Dad and brother…

IMAG0159
IMAG0155
some backyard fun

Yes, I know I can barely fit on the swing, but swing on it anyway!Smile. Blessings and happy Sunday everyone! XX

13 comments :

  1. Cuuute! And I love the randomness. Have you ever noticed how scary swinging is as an adult? Every time I get on a swing at the park I feel like my stomach is in my throat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am smiling so widely, seeing that you my dear, are SO HAPPY and know how to play. What bliss for you, the boys, your man. I am welling up with tears!!!!!!!

    That pink job is awesome. Bring on the color, babe...we need it here! IT SNOWED YESTERDAY!

    Oh, have a lovely week. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacey, I do remember that table, and I absolutely LOVE what you did with it. It could not be more perfect for spring. So bright and cheerful.

    So love the photos of those sweet little ones.

    I hope you've had a wonderful weekend, and I wish you a bright beginning to your week. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job with the bar cart - just love the touch of pink and a mom of 2 boys needs a little pink in her life..precious images of your family. Love seeing Z pulling Ian...brotherly love for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how gorgeous baby Ian is in that little cart!! And your bar table is completely unrecognisable. While I adore timber in all its natural beauty, I do rather think you have made a 200% improvement on a piece which already had nice lines about it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i had a cart like that one and hated it... yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pink and white paint is fab, but styling that cart with the bottle of white rum takes the cake! True yardie to the core. Glad you're enjoying your men and welcoming Spring in true style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stacy if you run out of things to paint please come north I have a great many things that could use your touch. Nice seeing everyone enjoying spring now if it would only come north!

    XXX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stacey,
    I love that you painted it pink!!!! It looks so....HAPPY!! Those precious boys are getting big fast.

    Have a wonderful week!
    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome job with the table- love the pop of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the bar table! yes the pink made is even better
    Delightful Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your creativity and your fab family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that cart!! And I have recently started a full-blown obsession with hot pink. My husband's REALLY excited about it:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).