Monday, April 29, 2013
About Me
- Name: Stacey
- Location: NC, United States
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. My name is Stacey Blake and I am a Mama of 3 and a very proud military wife. My work has been featured not only in numerous places online, but also in print, locally and nationally. After being an educator for many years, I took an hiatus to stay home and take care of our kiddos. In doing so, I discovered the world of blogging and found my new talent and passion that is now my blog; Design Addict Mom. I share interior design news and trends, my interior design projects, snippets of motherhood and lifestyle musings.
Previous Posts
- Inspiration in the Garden.
- Off to High Point Market with Happy Feet!!
- Sprucing up Our Yard and Around our Yard:
- In the Kitchen.
- Set the Stage with YourMurano Glass Tableware: Sum...
- Polaroids.
- Wiggle Room.
- A facelift(diy) and Other Randomness…
- Rachel Whiting Photography/Styling and Happy Easter!
- Displaying with Buttons.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

8 Comments:
Pretty!! This guy here is not afraid of them ;) Now I just need the right project.
xo
Loi
ARE YOU KIDDING? I am the queen of ruffles! Love that underwear! Oh beautiful.
Happy day Stacey! Anita
I love, love ruffles! Feminine, flirty, and fun!
I'm a fan especially on a blouse!!
Beautiful photos, fantastic ideas:) Greetings
I agree..people have strong feelings on ruffles and lace. Me, I love it and can't get enough so REALLY enjoyed this post:)
Okay this post is sooo for me. I'm a huge fan of ruffles. And that first photo is amazing!
xo
Sharon
ruffles on curtains! i like that pic, i haven't seen it like that before!
Post a Comment
Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home