Tuesday, January 17, 2017
About Me
- Name: Stacey
- Location: NC, United States
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. My name is Stacey Blake and I am a Mama of 3 and a very proud military wife. My work has been featured not only in numerous places online, but also in print, locally and nationally. After being an educator for many years, I took an hiatus to stay home and take care of our kiddos. In doing so, I discovered the world of blogging and found my new talent and passion that is now my blog; Design Addict Mom. I share interior design news and trends, my interior design projects, snippets of motherhood and lifestyle musings.
Previous Posts
- Staircases and Martin Luther King Day.
- 7 Bookshelves that Show Books Never Go Out of Style.
- I Could've Predicted Pantone's Color of the Year; ...
- Baskets in the Kitchen.
- The Tribal Aesthetic Trend Up Close.
- Inside the Bold and Beautiful Chinoiserie-filled L...
- Good Vibes Only.
- Merry Christmas Everyone!
- 5 Fun Holiday Treats to make with the kiddos over ...
- Fabulous and Thrifted Style for Your New Year's Ev...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]











3 Comments:
This is really wonderful, Stacey!
I love the beams in the ceiling.
xo.
I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... new year 2020 wishes
This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. Happy New Year 2020 Greetings
Post a Comment
Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home