Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas! design addict mom
It feels like the month of December is flying by with lightning speed. I still have some last minute gifts to wrap for the boys, and will breathe a huge sigh of relief when they are all done. The house has been abuzz with activity and lots of noise but tis the season and I wouldn't trade this chaos for anything else. I would love to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and may it be a very merry and bright one. I plan on popping in before the New Year so see you then. Be safe and enjoy this special time. Much love. xx

photo of the boys by Lea Hartman

2 comments :

  1. I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday. They're at such a fun age. I bet they were so excited Christmas morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, my friend.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).