Thursday, January 5, 2017

Good Vibes Only.

Boho and bright bedroom-Embracing good vibes and good intentions for 2017.

Happy New Year everyone! Such a blessing to embrace a new year and a fresh start. I intended to pop in before the New Year, but I got caught up enjoying family time and savoring every bit of it. I am not one to make resolutions, but I am big on living your best life and embracing positivity and carving out a space that facilitates good vibes do wonders to facilitate that. Here is a bit of inspiration...

boho studio-embracing good vibes and good intentions for 2017.
Brother Vellies fashion studio via refinery29

Embracing good vibes and good intentions for 2017.

A gallery wall on the bed head wall creates a great focal point in this bedroom.

Embracing good vibes and good intentions for 2017.

Embracing good vibes and good intentions for 2017.

Boho bedroom with a bit of feminine flair-Embracing good vibes and good intentions for 2017.

Unicorn Macarons- yes please!
Unicorn macarons most definitely equate to good vibes, right? Aren't these the cutest? Spotted them via mac_lab on instagram. 

Embracing good vibes and good intentions for 2017.

Here's to a good vibes only for this year and always! xx

2 comments :

  1. Amen to this!!
    And I love all of the color here. As is always the case here in NY at this time of year, it is freezing and snowy, so the color is so welcome.
    Thank you!!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete


  2. Excellent info, I agree with you! I’m always scouring the Internet for new information and learning whatever I can, and in doing so I sometimes leave comments on blogs.

    austin web developer
    web design austin

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).