Tuesday, December 20, 2016

This Year's Christmas Chalk Art in the Playroom.

This Year's Christmas Chalk Art in the Playroom: Christmas 2016
Usually if the hubby is not away for Christmas, he will create a Christmas scene on the chalkboard in the playroom. This year's creation/nativity scene was inspired by a Simon Dewey postcard.  I am always so amazed by his talent! xx

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At December 21, 2016 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is truly magnificent in every way, Stacey.
More than that, I am so happy that Dad is home this year for Christmas.
I wish you a very, very Merry Christmas, and a bright and beautiful New Year, sweet friend.
xo.

 
At January 10, 2020 at 11:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing us. buy wall posters

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home