Thursday, March 5, 2015

White and Bright: Spring is in the Air.

Bringing in the Outdoor

This approximately 584 square feet apartment is drenched in natural light, bathed in white but the mix of textures, accessories, and plants throughout make it far from boring.

white and bright space

lovely fern plant


Kitchen styling

I have that same orange pot; love it!

Lovely wallpaper

white kitchen

neutral palette

Neutral bedroom

Neutral bedroom

bright bathroom

Outdoor space
Yesterday, we got up to a high of 81. Unbelievable. Though we are back to cold temps today, I woke up to the birds chirping and can't help but feel optimistic about the approach of Spring. Have a lovely day everyone. xx



10 comments :

  1. I wish Spring was in the air, its snowiing like crazy here... but your white bright rooms make we wish for warmer days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How divine!! I'm savoring those images - sigh! It's snowing, again, in DC. And lots of it! Hurry up spring. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Scandinavian roots absolutely Love this:-)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely space! I can't wait for spring to get here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this light and airy apartment! We are still snow covered and chilly here, but now that the sun is out a little longer and the melting has begun….Spring is soon to arrive!

    Have a great week!
    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful and intimate space. The white theme really makes it nice and airy!
    I hope that spring weather returns soon!

    xoxo,
    little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Emma Collection in the green color and queen size.I follow on facebook,and follow on Pinterest as cottagebunny.Thank you so much for this opportunity to win this awesome prize!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's not to love about this home? NOTHING, I love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waking up to the birds chirping is an indication that spring is near. This home is beautiful. Love all that natural light pouring in each photo.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).