Thursday, March 5, 2015

White and Bright: Spring is in the Air.

Bringing in the Outdoor

This approximately 584 square feet apartment is drenched in natural light, bathed in white but the mix of textures, accessories, and plants throughout make it far from boring.

white and bright space

lovely fern plant


Kitchen styling

I have that same orange pot; love it!

Lovely wallpaper

white kitchen

neutral palette

Neutral bedroom

Neutral bedroom

bright bathroom

Outdoor space
Yesterday, we got up to a high of 81. Unbelievable. Though we are back to cold temps today, I woke up to the birds chirping and can't help but feel optimistic about the approach of Spring. Have a lovely day everyone. xx



Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

At March 5, 2015 at 9:43 AM , Blogger therelishedroost said...

I wish Spring was in the air, its snowiing like crazy here... but your white bright rooms make we wish for warmer days!

 
At March 5, 2015 at 11:00 AM , Blogger Woodside Park said...

How divine!! I'm savoring those images - sigh! It's snowing, again, in DC. And lots of it! Hurry up spring. xo

 
At March 5, 2015 at 11:43 AM , Blogger a little black cloud in a dress said...

So fresh & so clean. :) Heart eyes for days.

 
At March 6, 2015 at 2:18 AM , Blogger Tina said...

My Scandinavian roots absolutely Love this:-)!

 
At March 8, 2015 at 7:07 PM , Anonymous Bmore bungalow said...

What a lovely space! I can't wait for spring to get here.

 
At March 8, 2015 at 7:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this light and airy apartment! We are still snow covered and chilly here, but now that the sun is out a little longer and the melting has begun….Spring is soon to arrive!

Have a great week!
xoxo Elizabeth

 
At March 9, 2015 at 8:39 AM , Blogger little luxury list said...

What a beautiful and intimate space. The white theme really makes it nice and airy!
I hope that spring weather returns soon!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

 
At March 9, 2015 at 9:38 PM , Blogger Wanda Tracey said...

I love the Emma Collection in the green color and queen size.I follow on facebook,and follow on Pinterest as cottagebunny.Thank you so much for this opportunity to win this awesome prize!

 
At March 11, 2015 at 3:59 PM , Blogger Vel Criste said...

What's not to love about this home? NOTHING, I love everything!

 
At March 12, 2015 at 8:52 PM , Blogger Brandi said...

Waking up to the birds chirping is an indication that spring is near. This home is beautiful. Love all that natural light pouring in each photo.

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home