Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hello Sunshine!

I know we could all use some sunshine in our lives! Today I bring that to you via some yellow inspiration.  Yellow definitely conjures about lovely thoughts of Spring and boy am I ready for Spring!



what a yummy combination of colors!


grey and yellow 

oh how relaxing!

pretty pop

those chairs against all the white with the blue in the back= look at me! love them!


hmmm, i feel a painted furniture diy coming on...



I hope your day was brightened from this lovely dose of yellow, especially my friends on the East Coast. Stay warm! xx


images: { via, via, via}

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At January 29, 2015 at 10:08 AM , Anonymous Rachel said...

Yellow is my favorite color! I've been trying to put pops of it here and there in my home since I don't wear it a lot. These are some great images, and I agree, I should look into painting a piece of old furniture. Love it!

 
At January 29, 2015 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Lory Owens said...

Love all the yellow inspiration. Yellow happens to be one of my favorite colors as well. Have a great weekend!

 
At January 29, 2015 at 6:01 PM , Blogger designchic said...

Yellow is a favorite - I have a yellow kitchen and it makes me happy every morning! That coat is amazing!

 
At January 29, 2015 at 9:24 PM , Blogger Vel Criste said...

Yes! hope your winters not too bad there too Stacey!

 
At January 31, 2015 at 1:59 AM , Blogger little luxury list said...

I'd like a yellow cabinet please! Thanks for the inspiration!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

 
At January 31, 2015 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Woodside Park said...

Love yellow!!! I'm going to have a yellow garden in Maine. And I'm painting the front doors yellow :) So keep spreading the sunshine! xo

 
At January 31, 2015 at 2:49 PM , Blogger Lisa Gordon said...

Such wonderful (and much needed!) color, Stacey, especially when it is SO cold here.

Have a great weekend, my friend. xo.

 
At February 1, 2015 at 10:40 PM , Anonymous Dindor said...

I love these pictures,and thanks for your sharing

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home