Sunday, February 8, 2015

Home Depot Patio Style Challenge Inspiration.


patio before

I received an invitation to participate in the Home Depot Patio Style Challenge and I am super excited! Unfortunately it has been too cold or raining to get out there and start. Nonetheless, I have been gathering inspiration and praying for warmer temps...

patio inspiration

I would love to extend our patio for more entertaining space and I love the pavers used here. 

patio inspiration

i love the cluster of flowers in terra cotta pots and that pergola design is amazing!

patio inspiration
pretty colors

patio inspiration

lights above always add sparkle

patio inspiration

i love the cocoon like feel here with the all the pretty flowers and the cozy furniture

patio inspiration
love the greenscape on the wall

patio inspiration
this patio's design and stone work is so fab!

Stay tuned everyone! xx

images via google

15 comments :

  1. Wonderful.
    That fireplace is real cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some of those exact photos saved on my pinterest! Inspiring indeed. Each one has something so great...
    Sharon
    The House of Hampton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspiration, Stacey! How exciting, can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you on Google+ and am so inspired by all these gorgeous patios, and your blog. You have a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Knowing you Stacey dear, it will look smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, my friend! So excited to see your space come together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know you're going to create an amazing outdoor space!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, yay! I recommended you as a style challenger and am so excited to see what you do! Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I am in love with the space with the fireplace and florals - stunning!

    xoxo,
    little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to see what you do - know it will be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That terra cotta pots image has been in my pinboard forever and I hope to one day to build the wooden pergola that goes with it --will you come and paint it? The invitation is always open :) I love all your picks, patios are such a beautiful way to extend the home. Wishing you a very happy Valentine's Day Stacey! I'm back blogging, hope you will stop by!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Outlet Store malls are here to provide you all kinds of home depot stores locations. Youcan easily get the opening hours, exact location and discount using the coupons. List of all 6 Home Depot Factory outlet stores locations in the US, Canada and Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here i had read the content you had posted. It is much interesting so please keep update like this.

    Home Spa Services in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).