Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Light it Up Giveaway from Lamps.com!

lampsgwy2
As we embrace the season where the days become shorter, and we begin to cocoon indoors, it is important to have great lighting.

lampsgwy
As natural light begins to fade, artificial lighting begins to play an important role in our daily routine.

lampsgwy3
With that said, the wonderful folks at Lamps.com would like to help us preserve our eyesight and light up our home by offering the lovely readers of Design Addict Mom a chance to win one of their lamps(almost $150 value)! Spectacular, right?

You get to make your pick from any of these choices below:
Just click each link above to view the lamps and make your choice.

lampsgwy4

So Here’s how to enter this fab giveaway.

If you’re already a reader/follower, simply choose the lamp of your choice and comment below. Not a reader/follower; follow via bloglovin or gcf. That’s it!

Additional entries:
  • Tweet about the giveaway and post in the comments section.
  • Pin the giveaway and post in the comments section.
  • Post giveaway on facebook and post in the comments section
#Please include your email in the post(if your link doesn’t link to one) so I can find you if you win!  Thank you!
This contest will end on Saturday, September 14th and the winner will be chosen at random.
PS: This giveaway is only open to US & Canadian residents.:-(



Thank you to Lamps.com for this great giveaway!

Good Luck to all!!! XX
{images via, via}
Google

Labels: , , , , ,

222 Comments:

1 – 200 of 222 Newer› Newest»
At September 4, 2013 at 4:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm torn between the Pixo Desk lamp and the Adesso Spot Light Table Lamp. I really need a small and powerful desk lamp so I'd go Pixo. And the design is cute and sleek. Thanks for the give away! Robin

 
At September 4, 2013 at 4:31 PM , Blogger Vel Criste said...

Yey! Would love the Pixo Desk lamp and the Adesso Spot Light too!!!!!!

 
At September 4, 2013 at 4:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pinned :) Robin

 
At September 4, 2013 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Tanvi said...

Lovely Giveaway!

I want: Pablo Designs - Piccola Accent Lamp (:

 
At September 4, 2013 at 8:12 PM , Anonymous Liz said...

Love the Piccola...so incredibly unique! Also, really enjoy you blog. Thank you!

 
At September 4, 2013 at 8:27 PM , Blogger Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

The tube top lamp is so cute! Nice giveaway.

 
At September 4, 2013 at 8:48 PM , Blogger Lisa Gordon said...

Oh, this is a tough choice, but I think my favorite is the Dimond HGTV Brushed Steel Table Lamp.

What a generous giveaway this is. Thank you, Stacey!

 
At September 4, 2013 at 8:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

gfc
Dimond HGTV Brushed Steel Table Lamp
mrsrodjac at hotmail dot com

 
At September 4, 2013 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

https://www.facebook.com/rod.jackson.7315/posts/10201020433525269

mrsrodjac at hotmail dot com

 
At September 4, 2013 at 9:09 PM , Blogger ALLIE NYC said...

So true and love that first space!

Ali of Dressing Ken

 
At September 5, 2013 at 1:31 AM , Blogger Holly said...

Digging the Pixo Desk Lamp!

I'm a new follower on Bloglovin :)

 
At September 5, 2013 at 1:59 AM , Blogger Glamour Drops said...

That first image is quite a fab space...the chaise, the lights, the whole thing...quite gorgeous.

I think actually that nobody does lamps as well as you Americans...I don't mean wall or ceiling lights, I mean real lamps...strategically dotted about a room...it's a style that is strikingly different to the way we use light here in Australia.

 
At September 5, 2013 at 5:38 AM , Blogger Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

The PIXO desk lamp in silver is my choice, Stacey! Put my name in! And again, what fantastic photos you share! Anita

 
At September 5, 2013 at 10:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

just saw your post in instagram - COUNT ME IN - LOVE LOVE LOVE the Adesso; would seriously go so perfect in my house! - you go girl - with such AWESOME giveaways!!!!! - rock it out - xoxox

 
At September 5, 2013 at 10:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

posted on FB! --- i NEEEEED that lamp!

 
At September 5, 2013 at 10:29 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

pinned it too!!!

 
At September 5, 2013 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

tweeted! xoxo

 
At September 5, 2013 at 11:02 AM , Blogger Liza said...

New follower!

 
At September 5, 2013 at 11:16 AM , Blogger little luxury list said...

Ooh very cool giveaway dear! I equally love the Dimond HGTV clear and brushed steel lamps so I guess it would depend on the room it is in!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

 
At September 5, 2013 at 12:03 PM , Blogger Leslie said...

Tough choices here .. I'd go with the Brushed Steel Table Lamp. Nice giveaway and I love that striped chair!!

 
At September 5, 2013 at 5:38 PM , Blogger Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I just wanted to say good luck to the future winner. Because of my move, I can't enter.

 
At September 5, 2013 at 7:56 PM , Anonymous Elizabeth said...

Tough choice! I think my favorite though is the Dimond clear HGTV table lamp. It would look great in my living room!

 
At September 6, 2013 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Melanie Montgomery said...

I really love the Adesso - 3202-15 - Rhythm Table Lamp. I follow - clarkmurdock - gfc

 
At September 6, 2013 at 12:38 PM , Blogger Carla S said...

I like the triad arc lamp,estiluz-miris lamp,solaris table lamp,and the starburst table lamp.

 
At September 6, 2013 at 12:54 PM , Blogger Andrea Amy said...

I would choose Pablo Designs Tube Top Table Lamp in bright green
Followed by GFC (Andrea Amy)
andrea_hockeygirl at hotmail dot com

 
At September 6, 2013 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Andrea Amy said...

https://twitter.com/mommy2fiveboys/status/376025795795222528

andrea_hockeygirl at hotmail dot com

 
At September 6, 2013 at 3:08 PM , Blogger Jemmy said...

LOVE the Dimond HGTV brushed steel lamp! Thanks for the chance to win it.

 
At September 6, 2013 at 4:31 PM , Blogger BethElderton said...

I like the Dimond - Clear HGTV Table Lamp
[Beth Elderton on GFC]
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

 
At September 6, 2013 at 4:32 PM , Blogger BethElderton said...

Pin:
http://pinterest.com/pin/39828777928094795/
[Mary Beth Elderton]
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

 
At September 6, 2013 at 4:34 PM , Blogger BethElderton said...

tweet:
https://twitter.com/mbm218/status/376080772148367361
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

 
At September 6, 2013 at 4:35 PM , Blogger BethElderton said...

FB Share:
https://www.facebook.com/marybeth.elderton/posts/573732742689198
[Mary Beth Elderton]
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

 
At September 6, 2013 at 7:43 PM , Anonymous Katie Roch said...

I follow on bloglovin' (Katie Roch)

I really love the Dimond HGTV Brushed Steel Table Lamp.

dancehottie1621(at)aol(dot)com

 
At September 6, 2013 at 7:44 PM , Anonymous Katie Roch said...

tweet
https://twitter.com/KatieR6678/status/376128627252793344

dancehottie1621(at)aol(dot)com

 
At September 6, 2013 at 7:45 PM , Anonymous Katie Roch said...

facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/katie.roch.9/posts/298166726988187

dancehottie1621(at)aol(dot)com

 
At September 6, 2013 at 8:07 PM , Blogger sottovoce said...

I would choose the Dimond HGTV Brushed Steel Table Lamp. :-) Thank you.
I follow you on GFC as jaquerichards.

 
At September 6, 2013 at 8:18 PM , Blogger Edge Of Insanity said...

New GFC follower- Angela Kinder


I really like the Dimond HGTV Brushed Steel Table Lamp!


-Angela
rainpendragon2684[at]yahoo[dot]com

 
At September 6, 2013 at 10:40 PM , Blogger The Fam said...

The Adesso Spot Light Table Lamp is my favorite!

(shannoncarman GFC follower)

 
At September 7, 2013 at 12:48 AM , Blogger AUTUMNGRACE said...

POABLO DESIGN TUBE TOP LAMP !!!!!!! ACRYLIC BRIGHT GREEN

 
At September 7, 2013 at 1:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

My favorite is the Adesso Spot Light Table Lamp.

 
At September 7, 2013 at 4:20 AM , Blogger chedeb5353 said...

I would choose the Dimond HGTV Brushed Steel Lamp. I am a follower. chedeb5353@hotmail.com

 
At September 7, 2013 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Katherine said...

follow via gfc

and nothing can compare to the Dale Tiffany - TT90430 - Tiffany Table Lamp

 
At September 7, 2013 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Katherine said...

tweeted

https://twitter.com/KayDay3/status/376355216687247360

katherinedibello (at) gmail (dot) com

 
At September 7, 2013 at 10:45 AM , Blogger Katherine said...

pinned


http://pinterest.com/pin/115756652895696032/

katherinedibello (at) gmail (dot) com

 
At September 7, 2013 at 12:24 PM , Blogger Victoria said...

i like the piccola although the brushed steel is a close second

 
At September 7, 2013 at 12:47 PM , Anonymous Penny W said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from Blog Giveaway Directory! I follow via GFC-Penny Kathleen

Thanks for the great giveaway! My favorite is the Pablo Designs Tube Top Table Lamp in red!

 
At September 7, 2013 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Google follower Jammie M, was number 1000!!! I like the Piccola Accent Lamp. sweepmorey at gmail dot com

 
At September 7, 2013 at 12:50 PM , Anonymous Penny W said...

I tweeted- https://twitter.com/PennyKathleen/status/376386718930198528

pkbw28(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At September 7, 2013 at 12:51 PM , Blogger mkjmc said...

GFC kathypersons I like the Dimond HGTV Clear Table Lamp

 
At September 7, 2013 at 12:53 PM , Blogger mkjmc said...

https://twitter.com/mkjmc/status/376387359714979841

 
At September 7, 2013 at 5:12 PM , Blogger Megan Parsons said...

GFC: MeganP
makeighleekyleigh at yahoo dot com

 
At September 7, 2013 at 5:14 PM , Blogger Megan Parsons said...

I would chose the Pablo Designs Pixo Desk Lamp w/ USB charger

 
At September 7, 2013 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Megan Parsons said...

https://twitter.com/mustangmeg6/status/376453642934431745

 
At September 7, 2013 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Megan Parsons said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/215469163395287651/

 
At September 7, 2013 at 5:22 PM , Blogger sweepmom said...

I would choose the Dimond - Brushed Steel / Clear HGTV Table Lamp.

 
At September 7, 2013 at 5:24 PM , Blogger Holly S. said...

I would choose the Pixo Desk Lamp. Thanks!
I follow you via GFC as Holly S.
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com

 
At September 7, 2013 at 5:47 PM , Blogger Holly S. said...

I tweeted here: https://twitter.com/HollyStormEtsy/status/376461576812773376
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com

 
At September 7, 2013 at 5:48 PM , Blogger Holly S. said...

I pinned here: http://pinterest.com/pin/275986283388080899/
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com

 
At September 7, 2013 at 6:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already follow your blog via GFC as shala_darkstone. I'd choose the Pablo Designs - Pixo Desk Lamp.
madelinebrubaker {at} gmail [dot] com

 
At September 7, 2013 at 6:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tweet link: https://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/376468539504201728

 
At September 7, 2013 at 6:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's my pin: http://pinterest.com/pin/124904589638676733/

 
At September 7, 2013 at 6:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shared this giveaway on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/shala.darkstone/posts/606006186117495

 
At September 7, 2013 at 8:12 PM , Blogger MoonRae said...

I really like them all!! I'd choose the Picolla, very fun and different
GFC follower-MoonRae
Bloglovin-Sharon Siqueiros
Thanks for the great opportunity!!

Sharon
lunrei@yahoo.com

 
At September 7, 2013 at 8:13 PM , Blogger Elena Vo said...

I really like the Pablo Designs Tube Top Table Lamp in Blue!

 
At September 7, 2013 at 8:15 PM , Blogger Elena Vo said...

I tweeted about the giveaway here:
https://twitter.com/LifesDeepColors/status/376498987232010240

 
At September 7, 2013 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Elena Vo said...

I pinned about this giveaway here:

http://pinterest.com/pin/36028865742392701/

 
At September 7, 2013 at 8:17 PM , Blogger Elena Vo said...

Shared this giveaway on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/elena.vo.560/posts/522257487845979

 
At September 7, 2013 at 8:18 PM , Blogger MoonRae said...

pinned,
http://pinterest.com/pin/86201780341045524/

lunrei@yahoo.com

 
At September 7, 2013 at 8:21 PM , Blogger MoonRae said...

tweeted,
https://twitter.com/SharonSiqueiros/status/376499991780397056

lunrei@yahoo.com

 
At September 7, 2013 at 8:25 PM , Blogger MoonRae said...

shared on FB
https://facebook.com/sharon.siqueiros/

lunrei@yahoo.com

 
At September 7, 2013 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Pink and Green Mom said...

I love the Dimond HGTV Clear Table Lamp!

 
At September 7, 2013 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Mer said...

I'm a GFC follower and I really like the brushed steel/clear table lamp.

dancingcelt at gmail dot com

 
At September 7, 2013 at 9:11 PM , Blogger Kelly R. said...

I like the Diamond Brushed Steel Table Lamp.
I follow via GFC as Kelly Rogers.

 
At September 7, 2013 at 9:12 PM , Blogger Kelly R. said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/KgRogers72/status/376513153976131584

 
At September 7, 2013 at 11:47 PM , Blogger Marissa Buffett said...

I would like to win Dimond - Brushed Steel / Clear HGTV Table Lamp
My email is marissarbuffett@gmail.com

 
At September 8, 2013 at 12:44 AM , Blogger Kristin said...

I love the Pablo Designs Piccola Accent Lamp!

I follow on GFC (Kristin)

wowknk at gmail dot com

 
At September 8, 2013 at 12:45 AM , Blogger Kristin said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kristinnw/status/376566720669818880

wowknk at gmail dot com

 
At September 8, 2013 at 1:20 AM , Anonymous Terrie said...

New at this but i am telling you i love the Piccola Accent Lamp!!!!

 
At September 8, 2013 at 2:38 AM , Blogger Familyof5 said...

GFC: Thao Nguyen
Pablo Designs Pixo Desk Lamp w/ USB charger - Blue
xuanthaohkus(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At September 8, 2013 at 2:40 AM , Blogger Familyof5 said...

tweeted @https://twitter.com/cistran29/status/376595798164656128
xuanthaohkus(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At September 8, 2013 at 2:41 AM , Blogger Familyof5 said...

Pin @http://pinterest.com/pin/295267319290872031/
xuanthaohkus(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At September 8, 2013 at 7:33 AM , Blogger mkjmc said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/255016397623211226/

 
At September 8, 2013 at 10:05 AM , Blogger ChristineB said...

I would chose the Pixo Desk lamp.

 
At September 8, 2013 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Kelly Skibbe said...

I follow via GFC: Kelly Skibbe and I like the Dimond HGTV Brushed Steel Table Lamp.

 
At September 8, 2013 at 2:19 PM , Blogger Kelly Skibbe said...

tweet: https://twitter.com/KJSkib/status/376771741000798208

 
At September 8, 2013 at 2:20 PM , Blogger Kelly Skibbe said...

fb post: https://www.facebook.com/KJSKIB/posts/422720711169923

 
At September 8, 2013 at 3:19 PM , Blogger sweetsue said...

I am already a follower on gfc. I would choose the Clear HGTV Table Lamp. I love the shade!
smchester at gmail dot com

 
At September 8, 2013 at 3:36 PM , Blogger mellyrox said...

I would love this lamp for my bedroom:
Dimond HGTV Brushed Steel Table Lamp
So beautiful .. thank you.

melly66(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

 
At September 8, 2013 at 3:37 PM , Blogger mellyrox said...

GFC follower:
melly66

 
At September 8, 2013 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, I LOVE the Dimond HGTV Clear Table Lamp! This would be perfect in my loft that only has one tiny little light right now.

Thanks for the giveaway!
http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

 
At September 8, 2013 at 5:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Tweeted!

https://twitter.com/FlyFarFlyFree/status/376824907587260416

rg86@nau.edu

 
At September 8, 2013 at 8:00 PM , Blogger Jrue Scarlet said...

Oooooh I really want the Pablo Designs Pixo Desk Lamp w/ USB charger .it would be cool to charge my phone while reading under a lamp

 
At September 8, 2013 at 8:00 PM , Blogger Jrue Scarlet said...

Oooooh I really want the Pablo Designs Pixo Desk Lamp w/ USB charger .it would be cool to charge my phone while reading under a lamp

 
At September 8, 2013 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Madeline said...

I'd love that Pixo desk lamp!

maddy.hardy@gmail.com

 
At September 8, 2013 at 9:05 PM , Blogger tabby wyant said...

I am head over heels in love with the Pixo Desk Lamp. Such a creative lamp & so chic.

cwyant3498@gmail.com

 
At September 9, 2013 at 9:35 AM , Blogger mom2threeangels said...

Love thew diamond HGTV brushed steel lamp!
hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At September 9, 2013 at 9:41 AM , Blogger christine said...

Im a new follower via GFC and I would get the Dimond HGTV brushed steel table lamp

 
At September 9, 2013 at 9:44 AM , Blogger christine said...

my email is sarahissac at outlook.com

 
At September 9, 2013 at 9:51 AM , Blogger christine said...

Tweeted! https://twitter.com/Thriftyhmmkr/status/377065162907189248

sarahissac at outlook.com

 
At September 9, 2013 at 9:52 AM , Blogger christine said...

shared on FB https://www.facebook.com/SarahIssac6/posts/215627111934440

sarahissac at outlook.com

 
At September 9, 2013 at 11:09 AM , Blogger Aprendeconvale said...

Thanks for stopping by dear Stacey, Sso happy to see you, too still as lovely as usual!!! kISSES and hugs!!!

 
At September 9, 2013 at 1:51 PM , Blogger bianca said...

wow what an awesome giveaway! to bad I can't participate ;(


xx
bianca
www.worryaboutitlater.com

 
At September 9, 2013 at 3:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous! I love the Diamond Clean HGTV Brushed Steel lamp!! And I follow via GFC!
Lana756(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At September 9, 2013 at 3:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pinned! http://pinterest.com/pin/184577284701238555/

 
At September 9, 2013 at 3:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shared on FB! https://www.facebook.com/natasha.stroudhoover/posts/10152178013384688

 
At September 9, 2013 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Leslie Richman said...

I'm a new GFC follower. Love the Dimond - Brushed Steel / Clear HGTV Table Lamp. Thanks!!

 
At September 9, 2013 at 4:39 PM , Blogger Robin Wilson said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At September 9, 2013 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Robin Wilson said...

Tweeted:
https://twitter.com/Zuzuz_Petalz/status/377170098282180609

zuzu.wilson(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At September 9, 2013 at 4:43 PM , Blogger Robin Wilson said...

I am now following you via Bloglovin and GFC as Robin Wilson.

I think my choice would be the Dimond - Brushed Steel / Clear HGTV Table Lamp.

Awesome giveaway~ Thanks!

zuzu.wilson(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At September 9, 2013 at 4:44 PM , Blogger Robin Wilson said...

Shared on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zuzu.wilson/posts/325651637581352

zuzu.wilson(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At September 10, 2013 at 12:10 AM , Blogger Tamar said...

man, they are all so awesome. I follow as Tamar W and I like the Tube Top Table Lamp but I also love the Spot Light Table Lamp. Would probably go with the Tube Top though, but I need to think on this :)
tamarsweeps-at-gmail-dot-com

 
At September 10, 2013 at 10:52 AM , Anonymous beth said...

I follow you on GFC-Bethany Nelson
dez3b@yahoo.com

 
At September 10, 2013 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

http://www.lamps.com/dimond-hgtv145-brushed-steel-clear-hgtv-table-lamp.html
I love for my bedroom
Lynn M

 
At September 10, 2013 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

pinned
http://pinterest.com/pin/24629129185662188/

Lynn M

 
At September 10, 2013 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/seamaiden4/status/377445787308810240

Lynn M

 
At September 10, 2013 at 10:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdesignaddictmom.blogspot.ca%2F2013%2F09%2Flight-it-up-giveaway-from-lampscom.html%23.Ui8y9aqV9Ds.facebook&p[title]=Light+it+Up+Giveaway+from+Lamps.com!&display=popup


Lynn M
lfmat4@yahoo.ca

 
At September 10, 2013 at 4:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the Dimond HGTV Brushed Steel Table Lamp.

 
At September 10, 2013 at 4:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a follower on GFC, Bloglovin and via e-mail subscription. I entered on facebook also. https://www.facebook.com/tlawoodall/posts/614788335210520

 
At September 10, 2013 at 4:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I tweeted on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tlawoodall/status/377529767534153729

 
At September 10, 2013 at 4:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I pinned on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pin/140526450846150864/

 
At September 10, 2013 at 10:25 PM , Blogger Brandi said...

Great giveaway, Stacey! I follow you through GFC. If I won I would choose the Dimond HGTV Clear Table Lamp.

 
At September 10, 2013 at 11:17 PM , Blogger Salleefur/Jesselyn/Jesster said...

I love the Pablo Design Pixo Desk Lamp - especially in either Azzure and Graphite ~ I would actually have a hard time deciding where to put it as it would be perfect in so many places!

I think my Honey/Hubby would find the less practical ~ but funky fabulous Adesso Spotlight irresistible (but he'd want all to himself in his very special ABC (Arts, Bicycles & Crafts) Workshop...

Yes, I am a Follower via email and Bloglovin (follower # 166) GFC (Salleefur/Jesslyn/Jesster) and Tumbler ~ Oh and thank you for this very generous giveaway.

Jesselyn A/Jesstinger
Jessterlyn(at)aol(dot)com

 
At September 10, 2013 at 11:25 PM , Blogger Salleefur/Jesselyn/Jesster said...

Pinned - here is the link:

http://pinterest.com/pin/534239574517918357/

Jesselyn A / Jesstinger
Jessterlyn(at)aol(dot)com

 
At September 10, 2013 at 11:27 PM , Blogger Salleefur/Jesselyn/Jesster said...

Tweeted:

https://twitter.com/Jesstinger/status/377634161630015489

Jesselyn A / Jesstinger
Jessterlyn(at)aol(dot)com

 
At September 10, 2013 at 11:41 PM , Blogger Salleefur/Jesselyn/Jesster said...

Shared on Facebook ~ Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/jesselyn.andersyn/posts/572994809402544

Jesselyn A / Jesstinger
jessterlyn(at)aol(dot)com

 
At September 11, 2013 at 2:23 PM , Blogger EverythingSarah said...

i am a GFC follower under CApixie22

my favorite lamp is the Ambience - Minka-LaveryHearst Castle Collection Table Lamp

crazyweirdo33@yahoo.com

 
At September 12, 2013 at 2:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am your newest GFC follower. :)

I like the Dimond HGTV Brushed Steel Table Lamp!

scarlettroyce(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At September 12, 2013 at 2:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am a new follower on GFC!
hancoci_s at msn dot com

And I love the tube lamp! would be so cute in my kids' room!

 
At September 12, 2013 at 3:13 PM , Blogger deallieb said...

I would choose the Dimond - Brushed Steel / Clear HGTV Table Lamp

 
At September 12, 2013 at 3:15 PM , Blogger deallieb said...

shared on twitter
https://twitter.com/taralieb/status/378235428035231745

 
At September 12, 2013 at 3:16 PM , Blogger deallieb said...

shared on FB
https://www.facebook.com/taralieb/posts/566296116758576

 
At September 12, 2013 at 3:40 PM , Blogger ewhatley said...

my fave is the dimond clear table lamp

follow you via gfc as ewhatley

mybeachylife at gmail dot com

 
At September 12, 2013 at 4:43 PM , Anonymous Birdie Skolfield said...

Love the Piccola...GFC follower birdson birdson@roadrunner.com

 
At September 12, 2013 at 5:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I Tweeted about the contest.

https://twitter.com/berlygirlmaui/status/378272630140186624

 
At September 12, 2013 at 5:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm following your blog on GFC

 
At September 12, 2013 at 5:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

S many pretty pretty lamps.
I think the built in shelves on this floor lamp is a brilliant use of the space. Finally somewhere to put all of my chotchkies and a plant!

Adesso - Berk Shelf Floor Lamp

 
At September 12, 2013 at 6:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the Pablo Designs Pixo Desk Lamp w/ USB charger :)

 
At September 12, 2013 at 11:48 PM , Blogger DianaLWard said...

I really like the Tube Top Table Lamp, I'd like to win one.

 
At September 12, 2013 at 11:54 PM , Blogger DianaLWard said...

DianaLWard shared about the contest on her Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/dianaleighsez/posts/10151837887699836

 
At September 12, 2013 at 11:55 PM , Blogger lisagee1234 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At September 12, 2013 at 11:55 PM , Blogger lisagee1234 said...

bloglovin follower lisagee1234

 
At September 12, 2013 at 11:56 PM , Blogger lisagee1234 said...

tweet

https://twitter.com/lisagee1234/status/378366042721898497

 
At September 12, 2013 at 11:58 PM , Blogger lisagee1234 said...

I like this--> Pablo Designs Piccola Accent Lamp (blue)

 
At September 12, 2013 at 11:59 PM , Blogger DianaLWard said...

DianaLWard tweeted about the contest at https://twitter.com/dianalward/status/378366472357044224

You may send the winning announcement to wardswinners@dianaward.com
:^)

 
At September 13, 2013 at 12:01 AM , Blogger lisagee1234 said...

FB share

https://www.facebook.com/lisa.lo.31/posts/10200602981459553

 
At September 13, 2013 at 12:08 AM , Blogger DianaLWard said...

DianaLWard from wardswinners@dianaward.com also pinned the contest to Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32088216068662483/

 
At September 13, 2013 at 12:14 AM , Blogger Maegan Morin said...

I follow you on GFC (same name) and I would choose the Spot Light Table Lamp!

megnate at telus dot net

 
At September 13, 2013 at 12:56 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

I follow you via GFC and would get the HGTV Diamond Clear Lamp.

 
At September 13, 2013 at 12:58 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

https://twitter.com/sarahdawndesign/status/378381922633654272

sdawnking(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At September 13, 2013 at 1:00 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/276689970829754398/

sdawnking(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At September 13, 2013 at 8:26 AM , Blogger samdaleo said...

I am following on GFC, my user name is Samantha Daleo. My favorite lamp is the Pablo Designs - Tube Top Table Lamp. Very cool looking!

Thanks!
Samantha
jamesmadison1974@gmail.com

 
At September 13, 2013 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Leenburke said...

I follow you via Bloglovin (leenburke) and I would choose their Adesso Spot Light Table Lamp.

leenilee(at)att(dot)net

 
At September 13, 2013 at 10:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would love Pablo Designs Tube Top Table Lamp in blue.

 
At September 13, 2013 at 10:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would love Pablo Designs Tube Top Table Lamp in blue.
lcromas@yahoo.com

 
At September 13, 2013 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Dimond HGTV Clear Table Lamp

 
At September 13, 2013 at 2:52 PM , Blogger d schmidt said...

New follower on BlogLovin as http://www.bloglovin.com/mummytotwoboys1

Love the Pablo Designs - Piccola Accent Lamp

mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

 
At September 13, 2013 at 2:53 PM , Blogger d schmidt said...

Pinned the giveaway
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/270849365063107340/

mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

 
At September 13, 2013 at 2:53 PM , Blogger d schmidt said...

Tweeted

https://twitter.com/mummytotwoboys1/status/378592269969793024

mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

 
At September 13, 2013 at 3:59 PM , Blogger Becca Ann said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At September 13, 2013 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Becca Ann said...

I like the
Dimond - Brushed Steel / Clear HGTV Table Lamp

xxbeccaannxx@gmail.com

 
At September 13, 2013 at 4:17 PM , Anonymous Jennifer Reynolds said...

Beautiful! I want to win the Tube Top lamp! This contemporary piece will add style and elegance to my living room. I think it will really stand out beautifully in my living room. I really appreciate Pablo Design's unique, modern style.

 
At September 13, 2013 at 5:06 PM , Blogger Lisa Garner said...

GFC follower Lisa Garner.
I love the Pablo Designs - Tube Top Table Lamp in Charcoal Acrylic.
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

 
At September 13, 2013 at 5:07 PM , Blogger Lisa Garner said...

I Tweeted: https://twitter.com/lisalmg/status/378625828206018561

 
At September 13, 2013 at 5:08 PM , Blogger Lisa Garner said...

I Pinned this giveaway http://www.pinterest.com/pin/774124909402040/
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

 
At September 13, 2013 at 5:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Not sure if my comment yesterday worked (I don't see it) .... so .... I would love the Dimond HGTV Clear Table Lamp. LOVE the cork shade!!

 
At September 13, 2013 at 5:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Pinned it: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/237916792787906490/

 
At September 13, 2013 at 5:52 PM , Blogger LaurKnotter said...

I love the Dimond HGTV table lamp, the cork cover is so cute!

 
At September 13, 2013 at 6:11 PM , Blogger LaurKnotter said...

Tweeted
https://twitter.com/LaurKnotter/status/378642046367436800

 
At September 13, 2013 at 6:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dimond HGTV Brushed Steel Table Lamp would be a great addition to my apartment.

 
At September 13, 2013 at 6:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

shyskyk@gmail.com
I follow on bloglovin!
I love the Pablo Designs Pixo Desk Lamp w/ USB charger!

 
At September 13, 2013 at 7:06 PM , Blogger Katherine Donovan said...

Lovely lamps! I really like the Dimond HGTV Brushed Steel Table Lamp. It would go perfect in my bedroom!

GFC Katherine donovan

donovandiva61269@aol.com

 
At September 13, 2013 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Katherine Donovan said...

I tweeted:
https://twitter.com/donovandiva/status/378656739580583937

donovandiva61269@aol.com

 
At September 13, 2013 at 7:54 PM , Blogger candykitn said...

I would like to win the Dimond - Clear HGTV Table Lamp

 
At September 13, 2013 at 7:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I follow Bloglovin
I love the Dimond HGTV Brushed Steel Table Lamp!
KairaWolfie@aol.com

 
At September 13, 2013 at 7:55 PM , Blogger candykitn said...

Tweeted

https://twitter.com/candykitn/status/378668173576241152

 
At September 13, 2013 at 7:57 PM , Blogger candykitn said...

Pinned!

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/194358540141948797/

 
At September 13, 2013 at 7:57 PM , Blogger candykitn said...

shared on facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/deborahk.mireles/posts/193452837502583

 
At September 13, 2013 at 7:59 PM , Blogger candykitn said...

Hoping to win!

deborahkay1961 at yahoo dot com

 
At September 13, 2013 at 8:21 PM , Blogger Deb S. said...

I follow on GFC and I would love the
Dimond - Clear HGTV Table Lamp


theskyisblue1215 (at) gmail (dot) com

 
At September 13, 2013 at 8:28 PM , Blogger kolpin said...

follow via bloglovin

love the Dimond HGTV Brushed Steel Table Lamp

kolpin4680 at gmail dot com

 
At September 13, 2013 at 8:29 PM , Blogger kolpin said...

tweeted
https://twitter.com/kolpin4680/status/378676756451831808

 
At September 13, 2013 at 8:30 PM , Blogger kolpin said...

pinned
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/390898442627982038/

 
At September 13, 2013 at 8:31 PM , Blogger kolpin said...

shared on fb
https://www.facebook.com/daniel.budsy.9/posts/388380567957646

 
At September 13, 2013 at 10:07 PM , Blogger Erica C. said...

I'm a follower on BlogLovin.
ericacarnes(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At September 13, 2013 at 10:29 PM , Blogger bbrittbrat1398 said...

GFC Brittney House
I love the tube top lamp!!
Brittney House BBrittBrat1398@yahoo.com

 
At September 13, 2013 at 11:00 PM , Blogger Cynthia.Richardson said...

My favorite is the Dimond - Brushed Steel / Clear HGTV Table Lamp
GFC - Cynthia.Richardson

Cynthia.Richardson@azbar.org

 
At September 13, 2013 at 11:09 PM , Blogger Cynthia.Richardson said...

Tweeted
https://twitter.com/hofken/status/378716895337144320

Cynthia.Richardson@azbar.org

 
At September 13, 2013 at 11:12 PM , Blogger Cynthia.Richardson said...

Pinned
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/146789269078080215/

Cynthia.Richardson@azbar.org

 
At September 13, 2013 at 11:15 PM , Blogger Cynthia.Richardson said...

Shared on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/cynthia.m.richardson/posts/10200606212182404

Cynthia.Richardson@azbar.org

 
At September 14, 2013 at 1:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I fallowed on blogvin , I like the Middleton Floor Lantern ,

 
At September 14, 2013 at 4:33 AM , Blogger chromiumman said...

I'd choose the Pixo Desk Lamp in silver

chromiumman (at) mail (dot) com

 
At September 14, 2013 at 4:34 AM , Blogger chromiumman said...

I tweeted, https://twitter.com/chromiumman/status/378798752158343168

chromiumman (at) mail (dot) com

 
At September 14, 2013 at 7:37 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is too cool and would love to win. laurienemeth@aol.com

 
At September 14, 2013 at 11:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I like the Dimond HGTV142 Clear HGTV Table Lamp.

 
At September 14, 2013 at 11:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/tanyawhite16/status/378897102740258816

 
At September 14, 2013 at 11:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

pinned http://www.pinterest.com/pin/14144186303404600/

 
At September 14, 2013 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Facebook share https://www.facebook.com/joshanti/posts/10202213048470974

 
At September 14, 2013 at 11:16 AM , Blogger Katie | FashionFrugality.com said...

I follow via gfc!

I love the ablo Designs - Pixo Desk Lamp in glow!
kkondek at gmail.com

 
At September 14, 2013 at 6:45 PM , Blogger susansmoaks said...

i am a follower on gfc and bloglovin and i like the Dimond - Brushed Steel / Clear HGTV Table Lamp

susansmoaks at gmail dot com

 
At September 14, 2013 at 7:18 PM , Blogger guettel78 said...

I follow via GFC (guettel78) and I love the Pablo Designs Tube Top Table Lamp in Sky Blue Acrylic. Thanks!

gkaufmanss at yahoo dot com

 
At September 14, 2013 at 7:19 PM , Blogger guettel78 said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/guettel78/status/379021555780431872

gkaufmanss at yahoo dot com

 
1 – 200 of 222 Newer› Newest»

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home