Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Ralph Lauren Home for Christmas…


Inspired by one-of-a kind pieces, this collection is
inspired by period construction details and authentic
craftsmanship that embody the spirit of artisanal
luxury. ~RLH Collection

rlh
I’d be the happiest girl alive if I woke up to this Chesterfield beauty under my Christmas tree(or well beside my tree).

rlh1
I’ll take the dog too!

rlh2
so luxurious…

rlh3
Seriously, how about all three?
rlh4
rlh5
rlh6
This latest collection from Ralph Lauren Home is impeccable in the attention to details and oozes luxury. I am seriously smitten with the blue Chesterfield. Does any of these pieces strike your fancy? Happy Wednesday my friends. XX

images via 

11 comments :

  1. Oh how lovely, the sofas.... sigh!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this collection is absolutely amazing! I love the bold blue colors coupled with the rich brown accents...it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY......OH DEAR! Stacy, you are speaking my language here: BLUE!

    That sofa, TAKE ME NOW! I could sit, lay or sleep on that piece and be totally in my element! And the rest of this collection is delicious.

    THANKS FOR COMING TO VISIT! Oh I hope you listened to the music for the TWIST effect on the traditional Sugar Plum Fairy; but the trip to Paris for lunch would be nice and those OUTFITS and HEELS...you would look darling in all of those fashions! Well, my next big Paris get together is in May so hop on board when the time comes my dear!

    Have a fabulous day! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. This collection oozes comfort and elegance with a touch of rustic luxe! Loving the little leather covered bench though would take any of the pieces if offered.
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never met anything Ralph Lauren, that I did not love, and these are no exception. I am with you on the Chesterfield! Sooooo beautiful.
    Have a wonderful day, my friend.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Sofas!!! Love the first one.

    Crazy & Co.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any of the pieces please Stacey!
    Hope you have a lovely day,
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowsers! All so decadently vintage and sculpturally chic! Complete statement pieces...I really can't decide on a fave but if it has anything to do with those adorable furries, I'll take one of each please!

    Also- I’m hosting a décor-to-dress giveaway where 3 winners will WIN a fabulous frock of their choice just in time for the holidays! Hope you’ll stop by to enter the contest!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. i would NOT mind that couch one bit....the blue is beautiful. how are you?!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).