Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Estate Pierredon in Provence.

Prov2
Prov1
Prov3
Prov4
Prov5
Prov11
Prov6
Prov9
Prov7
Prov8
The homeowner describes life here best:

There remains something otherworldly about Pierredon. Nature is always close at hand, and the air is scented with herbs. The silence, broken only by the gentle trickle of water in the courtyard fountains, allows for contemplation.  “We’ve lived all over Europe and the United States.” says Lorenzo Pellicioli, “but there is nowhere quite like this.” 

Such a remarkable setting and home, no? XX

{images}

5 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

First it was the fireplace that made my heart beat faster and then it was the wonderful location - those vines, wow!! x

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I agree with the owner. When I flew into my beloved dream land PROVENCE, I felt a welling up of joy in my heart. I told myself, "I could die here."

There IS NOTHING like the sensual surroundings of Provence. When my husband met up with me there after I was let loose there on my own for A MONTH, he fell in love.

You have shared my dream abode with the more modern sensibilities that I know you love too; both go together so well, don't they?

Peace and much love to you dearest! Anita

Tanvi said...

That door in the second pic is beautiful!!!

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

THE FRONT DOOR - DROOOOOOL!

ps - pass it along: GIVEAWAY going on @ my blog: ~Handmade Necklace w/ a Cause ~ it’s perfect for the holidays!

Lisa Gordon said...

Put me in that first room with a glass (or two!) of wine, and I'll be in Heaven!
xo.