Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hotel Maison Moschino in Milan, Italy.


Aptly named the Maison Moschino , this hotel in Milan Italy does not skimp on touches of glamour, style with an air of whimsy and meticulous attention to details.



Oh wow! You could go with either RED or

White, but how can one choose?

Hmmm, take a look at this room…

I don’t think I would be packing any jeans for my stay in this hotel. Somehow, I think the two would be mutually exclusive. Dior or Murad(to name a few) would be better choices to sport here. At approximately $US235 per night, I would most certainly love to experience Maison Moschino! Happy Wednesday everyone! XX

12 comments :

  1. It's wonderful when a hotel such as this has both whimsy and artwork in the rooms.

    XXX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would feel completely under dressed! But what a fabulous place.
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing hotel!
    Love that dress "headboard"!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, I have never seen anything quite like this!
    What a gorgeous place.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some of the most whimsical fun beds EVER!
    I would definitely stay here some day!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY COW that red bed with the dress over it is TDF. My goodness my dear, you find the best!!! How are you? I hope all is well and that your husband will be home soon. Can you believe that we are already into fall? Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohmigosh I'm in LOVE with the red dress bed - I NEED it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would totally consider spending the money on that for one night, it would be so fun! sometimes i think the hotels are becoming part of the experience of traveling, i think i'm past the point of hostels :)

    and yeah for october babies! i think i like that better than september. so i'm 10 days overdue now and am waiting for a room to open so they can induce. crazy times huh!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Cool inspiration :)

    Hope you want to come to see my latest post about lady Gaga concert on my blog ;) http://fashionismyway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - that looks glamorous. And so different from the places I've stayed at in Spain. This is the very beautiful hotel that I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing!

    Hotels in Italy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never seen anything quite like this!What a gorgeous place.
    Hotel Design

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).