Crazy & Co. Accessory Giveaway!: $25 Gift Card
Accessorizing an ensemble is usually that final step that completes one look. Accessories provide one with the opportunity to showcase ones personality'; be it with oversized colourful bangles for a flashy arm candy OR
a gorgeous necklace that makes a bold statement. With that said, the wonderful fashionista and blogger, Tanvi, recently opened the most fun store, Crazy & Co. that sells one of a kind accessory pieces AND, she is offering Design Addict Mom Readers a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to purchase an item or items from the store! ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
To Enter: (the giveaway is opened to all U.S. and Canadian readers and followers of Design Addict Mom). To my foreign readers, I will have something special for you all soon:-)
- Visit C&Co. website and tell one item you would buy with your gift card
- Like C&Co. Facebook Page
- Follow C&Co. on Twitter
- Tweet about the Giveaway
Giveaway ends September 03, 2012. Good luck everyone! XX
{images: google, Crazy &Co}
Labels: giveaway





96 Comments:
I really like a lot of items such as the Crazy Sparta Cuff.
msgb245 at gmail dot com
Great giveaway! I love the Crazy Diva Bracelet.
Good morning Stacy!
How does it feel to not have to return to school? I am feeling GREAT!!! Anita
It might seem odd but for fall and winter I think the Crazy Snow White necklace would be so versatile ... I tend to have solid but boldly colored v-neck sweaters and this necklace would really pop with that but still be casual enough for every day with jeans. Pretty items at their store. Thanks for having such a nice giveaway :)
Robin @ happilyhomeafter.blogspot.com
ur the best girlie - COUNT ME IN - kinda' diggin' the Crazy Mighty Aphrodite Necklace hardcore! ... pick me pick me pick me - pweeeeeese!
I like the snow white necklace
lguilboATgmailDOTcom
I like their fb page
lguilboATgmailDOTcom
I like the Crazy Berry Good Ring.
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Tweet: https://twitter.com/hle123/status/240856687974699008
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
The Crazy Berry Good Ring is very cute. The color is very nice !!
Love3570@aol.com
Like C&Co. Facebook Page
FB... Vaca2010
Love3570@aol.com
Follow C&Co. on Twitter
@EBC3570
LOVE3570@AOL.COM
I will buy Crazy Running with Scissors Earrings
Like C&Co. Facebook Page
I really love the
Crazy Color Crush Necklace
Thank you for the opportunity.
tamarsweeps-at-gmail-dot-com
Crazy Coachella Band
colorful and cute!!
Jessica
jessicasjunk08@-gmail-dot-com
following on twitter :)
@jingaingram
jessica
jessicasjunk08ATgmailDOTcom
loving the Crazy Doe-Eyed Necklace!
celeste@mail4me.com
following Crazy & Co. on twitter (@swellswag)
celeste@mail4me.com
Love the Crazy Candy Love Bracelet!
I would reallly love to get the Crazy Wired Intentions Necklace!!!
I liked the fb page! My un is Joanna Guo.
I followed the twitter too! My UN is annaindeed~
https://twitter.com/annaindeed/status/241420315371122690
YAY~
I love the blue popsicle earrings
khbride at yahoo dot com
I like on facebook
khbride at yahoo dot com
I follow on twitter @KHBride
khbride at yahoo dot com
tweeted: https://twitter.com/KHBride/status/241790579464359936
I like the http://www.crazyandco.com/new-arrivals/crazy-doe-eyed-necklace.html!! :D
fenni.gu@gmail.com
I liked the fb page: Stephanie Guo
fenni.gu@gmail.com
i like the crazy blueberry ring
cb_shorty2003@yahoo.com
I follow you on bloglovin and I really would like this: http://www.crazyandco.com/shop/necklaces/crazy-princess-leia-necklace-sea-green.html
<3 Melissa
melissa.lynn.amaral@gmail.com
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com
animal instinct necklace.
rusik76@hotmail.com
animal instinct necklace.
rusik76@hotmail.com
Crazy Rifle Ring, thanks!
Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com
https://twitter.com/Hotsnotty2/status/242290107082752000
Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com
Liked Crazy & Co. on FB (AngelaWinesburg)
Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com
I like the crazy drama maker headband.
skipthelaundry at gmail dot com
like c & co on fb
amber porter
skipthelaundry at gmail dot com
following c & co on twitter
skipthelaundry3
skipthelaundry at gmail dot com
tweeted
https://twitter.com/skipthelaundry3/status/242303388811919360
skipthelaundry at gmail dot com
I would buy the Crazy Running with Scissors Earrings.
jennylovesjeff (at) hotmail (dot) com
I would buy the Crazy Chevron Cuff! It's amazing.
I followed on facebook
Crazy Culture Fix Ring
lowville04@yahoo.com
the Crazy Sparta Cuff
mwong241 (at) gmail (dot) com
Like C&Co. Facebook Page
Follow C&Co. on Twitter @mw2314
tweeted https://twitter.com/mw2314/status/242457456989569025
I would buy the Crazy Marie Earrings
Crazy Heart Knob Plug is too cute
madamerkf at aol dot com
http://www.crazyandco.com/new-arrivals/crazy-indian-roulette-earrings.html
I like the crazy caramel dipped chandelier earrings
cassandraashleym(At)yahoo(D0t)com
I like crazy and company on fb under rab pom
cassandraashleym(At)yahoo(D0t)com
I follow crazy and co on twitter under rabpom
cassandraashleym(At)yahoo(D0t)com
This was a very hard choice but I love the Crazy Twirls of Love Necklace!
chelsknits at hotmail dot com
This was a very hard choice but I love the Crazy Twirls of Love Necklace!
chelsknits at hotmail dot com
I followed C&Co. on Twitter. My username is @chelsknits.
chelsknits at hotmail dot com
I think I would get the animal instinct necklace
sarahyurga@yahoo.com
follow C&Co on Fb as Sarah Elston Yurga
sarahyurga@yahoo.com
follow C&Co on twitter as @SarahYurga
sarahyurga@yahoo.com
I would get the Crazy Autumn Bangle Set.
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com
I like C&Co. on Facebook user Lisa Garner.
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com
I'm following C&Co on Twitter @lisalmg.
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com
I Tweeted this giveaway: https://twitter.com/lisalmg/status/242507822028427265
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com
I like the crazy neon sparkle earrings
rparis100@gmail.com
I might get the Crazy Animal Instinct Necklace
https://twitter.com/klp1965/status/242614310113796097
I would buy the Crazy Colorful Heritage Cuff.
choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the C&Co. Facebook Page.
choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow on gfc as dario moniz
yanktheese@yahoo.com
One thing I like is the Crazy Color Crush Necklace. jenniferpeaslee at gmail.com
Just wanted to wish you a happy Labor Day to you and your readers. Richard
I really like the Crazy Red Sunflower Ring. Thanks!
lstanziani(at)yahoo(dot)com
I like on FB as Leslie Luke Stanziani.Thanks!
lstanziani(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love the Crazy Doe-Eyed Necklace
heatherstamper09@aol.com
This one is beautiful!! Crazy Candy Love Bracelet
LIked on Faceook as Carole Ingram
cfingram @ gmail.com
Tweeted about the Giveaway:
https://twitter.com/CaroleIngram4/status/242658724915859456
Following C&Co. on Twitter (@CaroleIngram4)
Since I need a cover for my phone, I would buy the Crazy Chocolate Covered Cover.
I would get the Crazy Marital Bangle Set.
tanyajoshanti81@gmail.com
I Like C&Co. Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/joshanti
tanyajoshanti81@gmail.com
Following C&Co. on Twitter @tanyawhite16
tanyajoshanti81@gmail.com
tweeted https://twitter.com/tanyawhite16/status/242702184486166529
tanyajoshanti81@gmail.com
The Crazy Color Crush Necklace is stunning and my favorite. saltpepper1_2000@yahoo.com
The Crazy Snow White necklace
Following on Twitter @x_Hilary_x
Tweeted:
https://twitter.com/x_Hilary_x/status/242718946246160384
I like the Crazy Candy Love Bracelet
email/ daveshir2005@yahoo.com
like them on fb as shirley greenawalt zolenski
email/ daveshir2005@yahoo.com
follow them on twitter as daveshir2005
email/ daveshir2005@yahoo.com
tweeted
https://twitter.com/daveshir2005/status/242726145714429952
email/ daveshir2005@yahoo.com
I would get the Crazy Minaj Coin Purse thank you. sweepermom@comcast.net
i really like the crazy blueberry ring
Crazy Free Spirit Bracelet
Oh dear Stacy, You don't know how much your comment means to me. I did change my blog by getting bigger pictures and a layout somewhat like yours with a Nav Bar. My sidebar is cleaned up a little, but I am adding more pictures. I have the option to change my header weekly as I usually do and I LOVE IT. Well, our district starts school tomorrow. I feel great knowing that I don't have to go in! But substitute teaching start NEXT WEEK and I will have to peel myself off my home workbench to get in to sub at least 3 times a week!
I am SO GLAD FOR YOU that you are able to be at home. Your boys need you there and I pray that your husband comes home SOON and to STAY! I wish you a wonderful week and again, thank you. GOOD TO SEE YOU! Anita
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home