Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happiness is….

PicsArt_1342562454734
PicsArt_1341830195857
Watching Baby Ian(now 9 months) devour a mango(he really loves mangoes!) and hearing his laughter and watching him crawl into the fireplace. He’s everywhere these days! I have to have a sharp eye! And of course, baby proof everything.

IMG_20120729_120438
Spending time with Mr. Picasso here. Zion is so independent and I love to watch him play with his brother. Of course, there are times that I have to remind him to be gentle with Baby Ian but boys will be boys right?
IMG_20120609_084828
Picking vegetables( tomatoes, thyme, basil, you name it… ) from my overgrown garden for my meal. I love that feeling! Zion also counts the tomatoes when I pick them and recently he counted five tomatoes and said,” One, two, three, four, fives “tomatoeses” “. I thought well at least he’s pluralizing. He’s adding –es to all his plural nouns these daysSmile.

IMG_20120719_192315
Having this Ergo Baby carrier. I’ve had since I had Zion who was more of a high maintenance baby. However, it’s been so handy lately because Baby Ian has been teething. I can multitask and if you’re a Mommy, multitasking is very important if you’re to get anything done! In case you’re wondering, we’re in the guest bedroom and that top sheet is a Diane Von Furstenberg that I scored from TJMaxx. I swear there’s no better place to shop. I ought to do a post on that.
I am linking this post to my dear friend’s Hollie’s post on her blog. Her blog is a must read for me and she chronicles her life in the best pictures. She’s awesome. O.k., friends, what’s on your happy list? I feel so blessed to have y’all. Much love to each of you! XX

P.S. These pictures were taken from my Instagram. I just joined and it’s so much fun! Follow me if you’re on there; @designaddictmom.

13 comments :

  1. great photos! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are so cute! And great score on that fabulous sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post - he is soooo sweet! :) Hugs from London, Stacey! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!

    that sheet is awesome! It's been too long since I've been to TJMaxx. Maybe I'll make a trip that way this weekend. :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ian and Zion are both getting to be so big so quickly. They're both so cute I love seeing them. Always a good day when we get to see your boys growing into little men. Great score on the sheet love the color my favorite...ORANGE!

    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  6. baby ian and a mango... so cute!! hooray for a healthy little one and brotherly love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot believe 9 months have gone by already.
    He is absolutely precious Stacey, and Zion is looking all grown up!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend, my friend.

    P.S. So glad you're on Instagram. It's lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaah, these pictures are so adorable! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how do i follow you on instagram????? i can't figure it out :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your boys are too cute and ooh I do love those sheets - you should do a post about your great decor finds!

    xoxo,
    <a href="http://chicncheapliving.blogspot.com>Chic 'n Cheap Living</a>

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe, baby Ian is really enjoying his mango! Zion looks like he's really into his artwork! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lemme hold that baby!! omg so cutes!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).