Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Psst. Up Here.


Sometimes one just needs the comfort of a tree, to be enveloped amongst its branches and forget about everything else…
See what inside looks like here.  Have a lovely day my friends. XX

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At July 17, 2012 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Paula said...

Gosh - there's a whole guest suite up there - fabulous! I was initially going to say that my children would LOVE this, but I actually think that I'd make it out of bounds for under 18's and add a cocktail bar for myself - lol!!!
Paula xxx

 
At July 17, 2012 at 9:57 AM , Blogger a little black cloud in a dress said...

and it's in Italy? Amazing.

 
At July 17, 2012 at 10:10 AM , Blogger KristiMcMurry said...

Looks awesome! I think I'd be lounging in that hammock all day :)

 
At July 17, 2012 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Tonia Lee Smith said...

WOW that's a serious hideaway! I'd love to have a short vacation in a spot like that.

 
At July 17, 2012 at 11:52 AM , Blogger THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

So cute! It's like out of a fairytale :) xoxo

 
At July 17, 2012 at 5:20 PM , Blogger trump said...

A great looking tree house all grown-up. Richard

 
At July 17, 2012 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Lisa Gordon said...

Can you imagine???
I have never seen anything quite like this.
Sure wish I were more carpenter-oriented.
This is wonderful, stacey.
Thank you for sharing!
xo.

 
At July 17, 2012 at 11:36 PM , Blogger honey my heart said...

the tree house and hammock looks like a calm and great escape.

 
At July 18, 2012 at 11:48 AM , Blogger Acquired Objects said...

We have a hammock among the trees but this treehouse looks like more fun! I hope you're enjoying your summer!

XX
Debra~

 
At July 18, 2012 at 7:40 PM , Blogger little luxury list said...

Have a relaxing and lovely day dear!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

 
At November 4, 2021 at 3:02 AM , Anonymous webflow said...

It’s going to be ending of mine day, however before end I am reading this enormous piece of writing to improve my know-how.

사설토토
카지노사이트
파워볼
온라인카지노

 
At November 4, 2021 at 3:06 AM , Anonymous warhammer40k said...

You’ve made some decent points there. I checked on the internet for additional information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website.

스포츠토토
토토
안전놀이터
토토사이트

 
At November 4, 2021 at 3:09 AM , Anonymous symbaloo said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I think the admin of this web page is really working hard for his website

토토사이트
바카라사이트
파워볼게임
카지노사이트

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are like my daily dose of sunshine. They brighten my day:-).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home