Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fifty Dollar Gift Card Giveaway via UrbanWall!

il_fullxfull.274229008 (1)
This could be on your wall! Express yourself on your wall; how clever is that?

photo (2)
il_fullxfull.342370946
Urbanwalls is the Company behind these marvelous creations. Guess what? They ARE offering Design Addict Mom readers a Fifty Dollar Gift Certificate to purchase a design from the numerous designs that they offer here! 

photo (5)
How beautiful is this? If only I had a girl, but I’m sure many of you do!  This could be yours too!  

il_fullxfull.191335111
It’s super easy to enter! Just follow the steps below:
  • Click here and tell me in your comment below which design you’d get with your $50 gift card. It’s that easy! If you don't have a Blogger or Google Account, just leave your email address in your comment so that I can find you if you win!
Extra Entries:
  • You can follow me on Google Friend Connect to get another chance to win.
  • You can also post this giveaway on facebook for yet another chance!
Giveaway ends Thursday, July 12th and the winner will be chosen using random.org. Good luck! XX

Labels: ,

95 Comments:

At July 5, 2012 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I WOULD DO THE FAITH HOPE AND LOVE, no doubt!

DEAREST ONE! HEY THERE!!!!! HOW ARE YOU doing in this infernal heat????? We are boiling here but thank goodness we have the air conditioning. Our builders are outside building a DECK!!!

THANK YOU for visiting me. Yes, I will be subbing and they desperately need French speaking subs in my district, especially at the French immersion where I taught. So that is good; I will be able to control WHEN I work and my hopes are that I can shift steadily into this new transition I am in currently! I am having a blast.

HOW ARE THE BOYS????? Oh dearest, enter me into your giveaway! LOVE! Anita

 
At July 5, 2012 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Lisa Gordon said...

What a great giveaway, Stacey!
I especially love the first door.
Simply perfect.

Hope you had a wonderful holiday, and are having the very best of summers.

xo.

 
At July 5, 2012 at 1:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo! I love these! I would either do "in this house we do" or the world map. As a military family, it would be fun to point out the places we've lived to our kids. :)

 
At July 5, 2012 at 2:32 PM , Blogger KristiMcMurry said...

Great giveaway! I would definitely get one of these letter decals to go over my bed http://www.etsy.com/listing/62909314/vinyl-wall-sticker-decal-art-circle

My new bed is too tall to hang pictures, so a decal would be perfect!

 
At July 5, 2012 at 3:06 PM , Blogger trump said...

Thank you for paying a visit to my own blog Stacey, and the best of luck with your contest as well. Richard from the Amish settlement of Lebanon,pa

 
At July 5, 2012 at 3:18 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

I like the Blossom decal for my bedroom.

hewella1 at gmail dot com

 
At July 5, 2012 at 9:48 PM , Blogger Danielle Blech said...

I love your blog, Stacey! I NEED the tree for my little girl's new room! Posting on facebook, too!

 
At July 6, 2012 at 2:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these! I would love several of them,
but definitely would get...
"in this house we do".

kellyhall20@yahoo.com

 
At July 6, 2012 at 4:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

There are so many to chose from, but since i have to chose ONE, i would definitely go for

http://www.etsy.com/listing/80180173/chalk-wall-decal-frame-to-do-list

I love having agendas, staying on top of my plans, this would be a chic way of doing so. Since i have a horrible memory, seeing it on my wall as i walk past it would be a cute reminder of what i have to do, it would make it ten times more enjoyable to take notes on what i have to do within the next few days, or even just writing myself cute little notes of motivation, or having others i love leave me sweet notes, the possibilities are endless with this one and i love it.

i also love

http://www.etsy.com/listing/66414231/vinyl-wall-sticker-decal-art-wash-dry

the 50s - 60s feel kills me, i wish i lived in that time. its beyond my favorite, i know you said chose one but i really couldnt help myself. theyre all so amazing.

t3n3nbaum@yahoo.com
just in case :D

 
At July 6, 2012 at 4:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At July 6, 2012 at 4:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

extra entries:
following you on GFC
and posted it on my facebook
facebook.com/bawmzy

thank you beautiful :D

 
At July 6, 2012 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Danielle Blech said...

Posted on FB!

 
At July 6, 2012 at 10:58 AM , Anonymous Mel Wright said...

I would get the tree! I'm "into" family trees right now and that would look so nice in Kensi's room!

 
At July 6, 2012 at 3:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the first one "in this house" it makes house rules artistic and I love words that truly express meaning. Hot his reads like our 'house mantra', the kids would grow up knowing these at a high level, yet it's art. What's not to love? :-) --- tashna

 
At July 6, 2012 at 11:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It took awhile for me to decide, but I finally selected this wonderful print shown in the link below. Thank you for making me aware of Urban Wall Designs.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/62256778/vinyl-wall-sticker-decal-art-framed

tolearnstrong@gmail.com

 
At July 8, 2012 at 5:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So many to choose from! I like the trees and large graphic flowers, or maybe the helicopters for the kids! I am a Design Addict Mom follower! - Michele C.

 
At July 9, 2012 at 4:35 PM , Blogger k said...

i'd get the map one :) now you can enter to win one too at my blog!

 
At July 9, 2012 at 8:34 PM , Blogger PAIGE said...

I'd get the Vinyl Wall Sticker Decal Art - Swirl Away
elysesw@aol.com

 
At July 9, 2012 at 8:34 PM , Blogger PAIGE said...

I follow on GFC. elysesw
elysesw@aol.com

 
At July 9, 2012 at 8:48 PM , Blogger Jo said...

I would do the "In this house" one!

 
At July 9, 2012 at 9:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

id choose their chalk wall flowery thing i think! scg00387 at yahoo dot com

 
At July 9, 2012 at 9:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.facebook.com/steph.woodson.5/posts/337282806349300 shared scg00387 at yahoo dot com

 
At July 9, 2012 at 10:07 PM , Blogger RILEKAT said...

I like the Spring Trees Decal, but there are a couple more that I really like.

 
At July 9, 2012 at 10:07 PM , Blogger RILEKAT said...

GFC Follower - Kat Riley

 
At July 9, 2012 at 10:08 PM , Blogger RILEKAT said...

FB share
http://www.facebook.com/rilekat/posts/339452469467048

 
At July 9, 2012 at 10:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would get the Vinyl Wall Sticker Decal Art - Tree Branch

kannw79 at gmail dot com

 
At July 9, 2012 at 10:57 PM , Blogger Carrie said...

And they lived happily ever after

 
At July 9, 2012 at 10:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i would love the faith hope and love decal.

julia8274@gmail.com

 
At July 9, 2012 at 10:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

review guru gfc follower

julia8274@gmail.com

 
At July 10, 2012 at 1:07 AM , Blogger Thao said...

I would get the spring time wall art. So happy!

lovetolire at gmail dot com

 
At July 10, 2012 at 1:08 AM , Blogger Thao said...

gfc follower-Thao Phuong

lovetolire at gmail dot com

 
At July 10, 2012 at 2:43 AM , Blogger MelissaJ said...

I love 'Bubbles' to make my son's bedroom more fun.

 
At July 10, 2012 at 2:48 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Oh, I love so many of them, but I would have to pick: Vinyl Wall Sticker Decal, The Simple Things . It vhas a "Be You" theme to it as well and it would be perfect for my daughter...who also happens to have a birthday coming up at the end of this month!

bonniesboy_2003@yahoo.com

 
At July 10, 2012 at 2:51 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Following on GFC

Bonniesboy-2003

bonniesboy_2003@yahoo.com

 
At July 10, 2012 at 2:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Vinyl Wall Sticker Decal, In this house we do

 
At July 10, 2012 at 2:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

follow me on Google Friend Connect

 
At July 10, 2012 at 2:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

https://www.facebook.com/liza.vladyka/posts/386528998079123

 
At July 10, 2012 at 2:58 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Posted on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/jessica.s.wilson.9?ref=tn_tnmn#!/jessica.s.wilson.9/posts/357519177653505

bonniesboy_2003@yahoo.com

 
At July 10, 2012 at 8:40 AM , Blogger wildcat32 said...

I would choose the Be You decal.

monster6236 at gmail dot com

 
At July 10, 2012 at 9:08 AM , Blogger pduthoy said...

I would get the Fly Away birds.

 
At July 10, 2012 at 9:09 AM , Blogger pduthoy said...

I follow you on Google Friend Connect. -Peter

 
At July 10, 2012 at 9:51 AM , Blogger little luxury list said...

Hard to say, perhaps in this house? Thanks for this dear!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

 
At July 10, 2012 at 9:51 AM , Blogger little luxury list said...

Of course i'm a follower!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

 
At July 10, 2012 at 9:57 AM , Blogger hearthkeeper said...

i love the in this house wall decal

sunnybrookdc1@yahoo.com

 
At July 10, 2012 at 9:58 AM , Blogger hearthkeeper said...

i follow you via gfc as chloris

sunnybrookdc1@yahoo.com

 
At July 10, 2012 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Serena said...

I love the Vinyl Wall Sticker Decal Art - World Map

Serena Powell

serenap95(at)hotmail(dot)com

 
At July 10, 2012 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Serena said...

Following using GFC

serenap95(at)hotmail(dot)com

 
At July 10, 2012 at 2:31 PM , Anonymous Ciara B. said...

Vinyl Wall Sticker Decal Art - Flowers

cb_shorty2003@yahoo.com

 
At July 10, 2012 at 2:34 PM , Blogger mogrill said...

I like They Lived Happily Ever After...
Thanks for the chance.
mogrill12@gmail.com

 
At July 10, 2012 at 4:38 PM , Blogger Tamar said...

I love the one featured in your first picture.
tamarsweeps-at-gmail-dot-com

 
At July 10, 2012 at 8:50 PM , Blogger Lauren U said...

I would pick the "Be You" decal.

lauren.uda(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At July 10, 2012 at 9:23 PM , Anonymous elaine said...

I would choose the Swirly Letter decal.

Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca

 
At July 10, 2012 at 11:56 PM , Anonymous Daniel M said...

I like heading south (flock of birds) - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

 
At July 11, 2012 at 12:44 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would get the We loved you before we met you wall decal for my son's room!

daisies0999(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At July 11, 2012 at 12:48 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Joined via GFC as Tammy Allgood-Hemmerling

daisies0999(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At July 11, 2012 at 12:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Shared on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/tammy.allgoodhemmerling/posts/101916599955155

daisies0999(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At July 11, 2012 at 11:14 AM , Blogger Derek Timm said...

I love the trees with the birds. That is so cool!

 
At July 11, 2012 at 11:32 AM , Blogger AuroraCat said...

i really like trees so i like this : Vinyl Wall Sticker Decal Art - Tree Branch

 
At July 11, 2012 at 11:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ginger b.
Timelyone at hotmail dot com

I like the trees and birds, way too cool.

 
At July 11, 2012 at 4:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would get the Vinyl Wall Sticker Decal Art - Birdcages

morganowl28 at gmail dot com

 
At July 11, 2012 at 5:17 PM , Blogger Lauren U said...

Following on GFC as Lauren Uda

lauren.uda(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At July 11, 2012 at 6:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I <3 the "In this Home..." wording.

pyt_candace@yahoo.com

 
At July 11, 2012 at 7:14 PM , Blogger Nicole C. said...

I would choose the Modern Swirl.

choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At July 11, 2012 at 7:15 PM , Blogger Nicole C. said...

I follow on gfc.

choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At July 11, 2012 at 7:52 PM , Blogger rosannepm said...

I would get the Tree Branch
rosans4@comcast.net

 
At July 11, 2012 at 7:53 PM , Blogger rosannepm said...

Follow on GFC-rosannepm
rosans4@comcast.net

 
At July 11, 2012 at 7:54 PM , Blogger rosannepm said...

Shared on Facebook Rosanne Morrison
rosans4@comcast.net

 
At July 11, 2012 at 9:57 PM , Blogger Lauren U said...

FB share
http://www.facebook.com/laur.uda.9/posts/471260756218998

lauren.uda(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At July 11, 2012 at 10:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Vinyl Wall Sticker Decal Art - Tree Branch
amy16323(at)gmail(dot)Com

 
At July 11, 2012 at 10:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

gfc follower under amy deeter
amy16323(at)gmail(dot)Com

 
At July 11, 2012 at 10:59 PM , Blogger The Busy Mom said...

I would choose the "In This House We Do". It would look so great in our entryway! Thank you for the lovely giveaway!
Erin E
busymom369 at gmail dot com

 
At July 11, 2012 at 11:00 PM , Blogger The Busy Mom said...

I shared on Facebook (Erin E):
http://www.facebook.com/erin.ellis.5205/posts/399817266743307
busymom369 at gmail dot com

 
At July 11, 2012 at 11:56 PM , Blogger bbrittbrat1398 said...

I love the modern swirl.
BBrittBrat1398@yahoo.com

 
At July 11, 2012 at 11:56 PM , Blogger d schmidt said...

I think I would pick Vinyl Wall Sticker Decal Art - Height Chart Giraffes
mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

 
At July 12, 2012 at 12:09 AM , Blogger Julieh said...

I'd get the decal art--frame it.
honeypie411 at yahoo dot com

 
At July 12, 2012 at 12:10 AM , Blogger Julieh said...

follow via gfc: julieh
honeypie411 at yahoo dot com

 
At July 12, 2012 at 12:11 AM , Blogger Julieh said...

shared on fb:https://www.facebook.com/juliehawkins7/posts/116360418507827
honeypie411 at yahoo dot com

 
At July 12, 2012 at 12:22 AM , Blogger Candice said...

I would probably get the number height chart for my boys
thank you!
candicesweeps@yahoo.com

 
At July 12, 2012 at 12:23 AM , Blogger Candice said...

GFC: Candice
Thank you!
candicesweeps@yahoo.com

 
At July 12, 2012 at 2:00 AM , Blogger missreneer said...

I would love to have the Vinyl Wall Sticker Decal Art - I Dream of Paris. Thanks for the awesome giveaway :)

Renee
fattybumpkins at yahoo dot com

 
At July 12, 2012 at 2:02 AM , Blogger missreneer said...

I am a GFC Follower (missreneer)

Renee
fattybumpkins at yahoo dot com

 
At July 12, 2012 at 4:03 AM , Blogger Breanne said...

I'd get the Humming bird design

bmweida at yahoo dot com

 
At July 12, 2012 at 7:34 AM , Blogger Amy delong said...

like the chalk design
ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At July 12, 2012 at 7:35 AM , Blogger Amy delong said...

follow by gfc
amyd
ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At July 12, 2012 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Nenna said...

I´d buy this one : http://www.etsy.com/listing/62216472/vinyl-wall-sticker-decal-art-floral

Pauliina Oksanen
pieniatarinoita@gmail.com

 
At July 12, 2012 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Candie L said...

My son would love Born to Ride. Thank you

candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At July 12, 2012 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Candie L said...

I am following on GFC. Thank you

candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At July 12, 2012 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Melanie Montgomery said...

I'd get love never fails.


clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

 
At July 12, 2012 at 3:39 PM , Blogger susansmoaks said...

i would get love never fails
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

 
At July 12, 2012 at 3:45 PM , Blogger Marianna said...

I'd get the "House Rules" one
mannasweeps (at) gmail DOT com

 
At July 12, 2012 at 3:45 PM , Blogger Marianna said...

Follow your blog on GFC
mannasweeps (At) gmail DOT com

 
At July 12, 2012 at 4:13 PM , Blogger kat said...

I love the Vinyl Wall Sticker Decal Art - Tree Branch.
kat_enmerick@yahoo.com

 
At July 12, 2012 at 4:14 PM , Blogger kat said...

follow gfc
kat_emerick@yahoo.com

 
At July 12, 2012 at 7:29 PM , Blogger peppersalt said...

I like the flowers, Just beautiful. saltpepper1_2000@yahoo.com

 
At July 12, 2012 at 9:54 PM , Blogger pinkyjolie said...

I would get a Keep calm and carry on decal. love that saying :)

 

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home